What are you currently listening to?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pavement - Embassy Row, only a minute left, so soon Blue Hawaiian (I really dig Brighten The Corners, I discovered this album only a few weeks ago after 2 years of listening to Slanted and Crooked)

despite the fact that my screenname comes from CRCR, Brighten The Corners is actually my favorite Pavement album... I dunno, I don't necessarily think its "better" it just hit me at a time in my life where I really needed it. I know its not really "underrated" but its definitely overshadowed--but it shouldn't be!

• Members

despite the fact that my screenname comes from CRCR, Brighten The Corners is actually my favorite Pavement album... I dunno, I don't necessarily think its "better" it just hit me at a time in my life where I really needed it. I know its not really "underrated" but its definitely overshadowed--but it shouldn't be!

Pretty much the same here I guess, this is the Pavement album I can relate to the most and I just love the guitar tones. This is the album where he practically only used his Jazzmaster right?

• Members

Secret Abuse- Violent Narcissus

Hole Class- S/T LP

Medio Mutante- Inestable

Harvestman- In A Dark Tongue

Crystal Stilts- Love Is A Wave 7"

Ride For Revenge- Wisdom Of A Chosen Few

Walrus- Songs (weird french psych)

Explosive Rock Tape Rip (compiled by Steve Krakow aka Plastic Crimewave)

Burnt Hills- Holy Fires

The Beets- Spit In The Face Of People Who Don't Want To Be Cool

Archived