new Boss tuner : size fail

JorisBlack

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! I haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a long time.

Someone e-mail this thread to Boss.

Maybe Johnny Demarco will make a demo video. *oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!*

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

*HEY EVERYONE Johnny Demarco here, this is AUTHENTIC BOSS, forget about it!*

yonijier.jpg

• Members

they're going to be giving them away within a few months. Who in their right mind would put those on one of their pedal boards? They wouldn't have any more room left on their board. I'd fire the guy who came up with that idea. I'd stick with the old one and maybe tweak it or paint it another color instead...

• Members

{censored} me.

i did not even bother to read after page 4, this is {censored}ing hilarious! come on, Boss? are you a big, fat, ugly boss like that tuner of yours? seriously there must be some mistake in the preparation of the draft ratio vs. actual size (read: blueprint ratio error).

with a size that big, it should not be called a 'stage tuner', but rather, "GUITARIST'S STAGE with TUNER!" i mean, come on, it's HUGE for a tuner and power supply of sort. it could've been wiser to turn that into a functional pedalboard with built-tuner.

i hope this shrinks, THEN it will be usable.

• Members

Just watched the video - the parallel output jack (which looks to be simply wired in parallel to the input jack, much like the tuner out on a volume pedal) is said to output a "true bypass signal". Huh?

The regular output would be fully buffered, so the mention of it being able to drive long cables is correct. But the parallel jack is just that - wired in parallel to the tuner circuit, which is exactly the kind of setup that makes a stock wah pedal suck tone...

Archived