JorisBlack

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wtf. there is no way this is true...

Found this on our site:

TU-1000: Professional Stage Tuner

Featuring a huge, striking, high-intensity LED meter for visibility on dark stages or outdoors, the flagship TU-1000 offers ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior brightness to make tuning fast and easy. Its large, unique floorboard design powers up to six effects processors and includes two audio outputs, including one with direct signal flow. The TU-1000 handles open and alternative tunings with ease, and will be the new tuner of choice for the professional touring guitarist.

from: http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM09/Content/Boss/PR/Boss-ME-70-Effects-Processor-.html

I lol'd when I read it.

• Members

Come on guys, there's no need to be critical. It needs to be that big to hold all of the processing power it's got in there to do all the complex tuning it needs to do.

...Wait. Tuning?

They couldn't find a way to make it do something else?

Boss should use that enclosure to make a buffer too. Imagine all that space taken up just to be a line buffer.

• Members
I've heard a lot of people say that the new Digitech Hardwire tuner is 5x more accurate than the TU-2.. it took boss something of that size to be more accurate?

it took boss all that time, and all that size, to indicate on a spec sheet that it is more accurate.

they could've just changed the spec sheet. :idea:

Archived