Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah I don't have a comp yet. The attack knob is what makes the keeley so appealing and I don't see many alternatives that also have a small footprint. I think the Keeley may work alright. I'm not one of those "can't tell it's on until you turn it off" comp fans (my guitars/amps sound great by themselves ;)) . I like squash. I'd like to get a diamond again, but I don't see having the space. And I use the vibrato setting almost exclusively on the aquavibe...less swoosh more wiggle = no big deal whether comp goes before or after.

• Members

Nice choices Coach.

DD6+DM3 is a killer combo. I vote a mixture of both minus the Great Divide, Hall Of Fame and Timmy. I think they'd fit. So basically the top one and swap the Timmy and HoF for the Rooster and DD6. Then carry on wining all the way to happiness and prosperity...

... that is, of course, till you run a POG off the board and a RE201 nexto your amps for your desired reverb and octave action :love:;)

That's what I'd do if it was me anyway :lol::p

• Members
Nah I don't have a comp yet. The attack knob is what makes the keeley so appealing and I don't see many alternatives that also have a small footprint.

Maybe you can find a used Boss compressor? Don't know if a used CS-2 would be less than a Keeley, but I love mine.

Here's what I'm rocking tonight:

DSCN1262.jpg

• Members

Yeah sure I'd love to help. I'll text him for a quote and pm you.

Thanks man! If you could get a quote for 1 and 2 AC out and let me know the amps they're putting out that would be great.

Aidan's interested too so we can ord together.

Let him know he doesn't need to include a mains lead if that's in the price because we can get our own for the UK.

Thanks so much.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Norge-

View Post

the old one was a lot better. this one looks like 60's flower power

But it's cogs!

cog-tag.gif

COG_Tags.jpg

Compare that to...

flower_4.jpg

... and

Yellow_French_Marigold_Flower.jpg

wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by tspofficial

View Post

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Here's mine - http://www.flickr.com/photos/7081645...in/photostream

Welcome.

I've never seen an upright Hiwatt combo before. Nice board, you have some great stuff on it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

But it's cogs!

cog-tag.gif

COG_Tags.jpg

Compare that to...

flower_4.jpg

... and

Yellow_French_Marigold_Flower.jpg

wink.gif

Welcome.

I've never seen an upright Hiwatt combo before. Nice board, you have some great stuff on it.

Thanks!

The upright Hiwatt is one of five combos custom built for Noel Gallagher of Oasis. I always wanted a 100 watt combo but Hiwatt never did them - until these!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit

View Post

oh nevermind. PRIZE.

I opted for the RRR. I may try having a verb instead of using the always on montavillan for a change. Still love the monta but I've been anti reverb pedal for years and HCFX sort of convinced me to give it a try. Also having a quasi rotary sound is a freakin cool addition.

I also opted to wait for the newest RRR finish that will be coming in a couple of weeks.

Ace! Can't wait to see the new finish. I got the 50s Television finish last year and find it one of the most beautiful pedals in the history of ears.

• Members

View Post

I've just ordered a Whestone. I've never had a phaser before, so I'm pretty excited.

The Whetstone is pretty cool. Based on the Small Stone. But it can do a lot more if you want it to. You should have fun with it. I would try it before dirt too, I love my Small Stone before and not after dirt, just works great this way.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Coach

View Post

Nah I don't have a comp yet. The attack knob is what makes the keeley so appealing and I don't see many alternatives that also have a small footprint. I think the Keeley may work alright. I'm not one of those "can't tell it's on until you turn it off" comp fans (my guitars/amps sound great by themselves wink.gif) . I like squash. I'd like to get a diamond again, but I don't see having the space. And I use the vibrato setting almost exclusively on the aquavibe...less swoosh more wiggle = no big deal whether comp goes before or after.

have you tried the MXR custom comp? its pretty good and you can tell its on idn_smilie.gif.... also pretty small and not much money...

• Members

View Post

That Strat is really pretty. You have a flame maple headstock and gold hardware. Schnice!

Thanks man, that strat is the one I dreamed about since I was a kid and finally found about a year ago. Pricey, but I play it every day so its worth it

Archived