Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^That's pretty damn cool Flo.

I have 3 more colours available (green, purple, yellow). I am still dreaming about hooking it up to the audio signal somehow and make it attack responsive in colour or brightness. But I don't really want to start into another hobby again, Arduino that would be.

• Members

Maybe, due to certain influences, the AC type amp and all it's spinoffs are considered to be better choices for "that" type of guitar environment.

Morgan's prices seem to be fair. They're hand made with all sorts of options for coverings etc.

Plus the heads a small and light weight.

I'd say this is about right.

• Members

I have cut down from a PT1HC to a Mini. 10 pedals down to 5. Haven't missed anything else in weeks (except tap tempo delay).
I think I'm going to get a Timeline to fit in the Carbon Copy & RV-5 spot. I miss tap tempo & the Timeline seems to be able to cop most/all the tones I'm getting from the CC/RV-5.
I thought about a Nova Delay, but the Timeline is just real sexy. :)

photoukh.jpg

• Members
I have cut down from a PT1HC to a Mini. 10 pedals down to 5. Haven't missed anything else in weeks (except tap tempo delay).

I think I'm going to get a Timeline to fit in the Carbon Copy & RV-5 spot. I miss tap tempo & the Timeline seems to be able to cop most/all the tones I'm getting from the CC/RV-5.

I thought about a Nova Delay, but the Timeline is just real sexy.
:)

photoukh.jpg

No new cables? Blasphemy! :lol:

• Members
pitchfactor is the business I liked it over the HOG. Its funny how we just had a PRS thread and apparently alot of people like those guitars including myself.
:wave:

I just bought a used Pitchfactor and I own the Space as well and to be honest Guitar Rig 5 trumps both these pedlas for far less money.

• Members

how do you work the laptop into your rigs? do you go guitar -> pedals -> interface in -> software -> interface out -> amp?

I was wondering that too. No idea what cables to use for something like this. Wonder if a tablet like device would also work this way.

Archived