Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

6c21967f.jpg

This {censored} {censored}ing killed tonight. The compressor is pretty much what I wanted, just a little something to add a little zing zing to the cleans.

The Pharoah I wasn't too impressed by at home but when I was able to get at a manlier volume {censored} went good. Still not totally sold on the hype, but its doing what my fulltone 70 did, only with a little more tone control. Nice.

Will swap the Montavillan for the Dr. Scientist RRR when it comes from my breau Ryan. HUGS AND KISSES

the elements is still the {censored}ing {censored}.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
6c21967f.jpg

This {censored} {censored}ing killed tonight. The compressor is pretty much what I wanted, just a little something to add a little zing zing to the cleans.

The Pharoah I wasn't too impressed by at home but when I was able to get at a manlier volume {censored} went good. Still not totally sold on the hype, but its doing what my fulltone 70 did, only with a little more tone control. Nice.

killer board brah :thu:

• Members
6c21967f.jpg

Will swap the Montavillan for the Dr. Scientist RRR when it comes from my breau Ryan. HUGS AND KISSES

hey pewt! mr rat here. nice to meet you! ;-)

• Members
6c21967f.jpg

Nice board. Have you seen the new Elements design yet? I'm glad I waited before getting one.

376190_10150400355593353_27275343352_840

• Members

Here's his site
but here in Manila it's not really common practice to order online. We gotta text/call the guy to have one made. If you want I could hook you up.

If you're really happy to do this, I'd love one as well.

No need for 230v out or anything, just 4 or 5 DC and 1 or 2 AC all at 9V.

You'd be a hero, this is perfect!

• Members
That's the first time I've seen your pedals - schnice! Dirt pedals are the most immediately gratifying for me personally. They're too easy to buy and collect.

Nice board. Have you seen the new Elements design yet? I'm glad I waited before getting one.

376190_10150400355593353_27275343352_840

THis looks terrible. Im happy with my all black elements. ALl black is my swag preference

• Members
6c21967f.jpg

I'd like to try an Elements too, still really digging the Pharaoh though. Put your Timmy before your Pharaoh, it loves to have some dirt going into it, especially if you can goose the treble even more. I've used either/both Mad Prof Red Ruby Booster and the FGC into the Pharaoh with great results, and I'm not one who usually stacks that often.

• Members

I'd like to try an Elements too, still really digging the Pharaoh though. Put your Timmy before your Pharaoh, it loves to have some dirt going into it, especially if you can goose the treble even more. I've used either/both Mad Prof Red Ruby Booster and the FGC into the Pharaoh with great results, and I'm not one who usually stacks that often.

I use the timmy to EQ the Pharoah. I usually leave the timmy always on when I'm using the Suhr and use le fuzz, comp or more fuzz to switch into awesome mode.

Now I do use the timmy to boost the elements when using my pgm, and that {censored} works fine and dandy.

• Members

oh nevermind. PRIZE.

I opted for the RRR. I may try having a verb instead of using the always on montavillan for a change. Still love the monta but I've been anti reverb pedal for years and HCFX sort of convinced me to give it a try. Also having a quasi rotary sound is a freakin cool addition.

I also opted to wait for the newest RRR finish that will be coming in a couple of weeks.

• Members
oh nevermind. PRIZE.

I opted for the RRR. I may try having a verb instead of using the always on montavillan for a change. Still love the monta but I've been anti reverb pedal for years and HCFX sort of convinced me to give it a try. Also having a quasi rotary sound is a freakin cool addition.

I also opted to wait for the newest RRR finish that will be coming in a couple of weeks.

excellent choice! :thu:

Archived