So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Grubgoat

• Members

Originally posted by Vigo1999

And I was wondering who the hell is Jauqo . . .

Hey BOB, took a look at your web site, COOL , when i get home (i'm at work) gonna listen to the files trough real speakers (not those tiny little PC's speakers).
:)

I'm guessing Juago is the guy in the farmer overalls. Carl is the guy with the discolored teeth.

There's not much music up at my site right now, but I hope you enjoy what you hear.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

I'm guessing Juago is the guy in the farmer overalls. Carl is the guy with the discolored teeth.

There's not much music up at my site right now, but I hope you enjoy what you hear.

Yeah, you're right, saw the other pics and the guy on farmer trousers appears on others pics :D (including a very odd at the Namm Show, gosh . . .)

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

O.K., now this is funny!

"
Jauqo took a trip to Princeton, IL to meet Illinois Amp Guru, Carl Zwengel. A reputable amp-tech for many years...

Yeah, he's got a reputation...

The only thing I need to say is that Carl needs a new haircut.

He is hidding his baldhead.

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Vigo1999

Well, here is a link with the guy's picture, if anyone still interested (i think he's the one with the "farm trousers" - sorry guys, i'm a brazilian, don't know the right name for this trousers!! LOL)

a beat from the heat.

The Guy in the overalls is bassist Jauqo III-X(a good friend of mine and someone who is not at all related to the negative actions that some feel/felt at the hands of CZ)he no longer deals with Carl Z from what I was told.he didn't get into any details only to say that he's shocked as to how some people with the ability to have something positve not do at least some of the things it takes for them to become successful.two guitar players that work with Jauqo decided not to get a amp from CZ.I can say that again Jauqo is a stand up guy who was originaly trying to help Carl Z out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't get people. I've had a business for over ten years. I never screwed someone out of money. I give the customer the benefit of the doubt every time and I resolve things. Even if my employees screw up a job, I will make sure the customer is ultimately happy. Yes, even if I pay for the job twice.

I got beat on a few internet deals and I hate hearing about it from others. Somepeople really need a {censored}ing ass beating not a law suit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Big Hair

this thread just won't depart
:)

was the actual issue ever resolved?

Nope, he's never even emailed me or replied in any of these threads to tell me off, not to mention sent the money he owes. I'm far beyond caring at this point, I got {censored}ed out of money, oh well. But, it IS funny everytime the thread gets bumped, no? hope that {censored}er never sells another amp.

I wonder how long until MF deletes this thread?

• Members

Originally posted by Grubgoat

Nope, he's never even emailed me or replied in any of these threads to tell me off, not to mention sent the money he owes. I'm far beyond caring at this point, I got {censored}ed out of money, oh well. But, it IS funny everytime the thread gets bumped, no? hope that {censored}er never sells another amp.

I wonder how long until MF deletes this thread?

Wow, that really sucks. The guy sounds like a complete crook. Karma is a bitch though, I'm sure he'll get his someday.

Archived