So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Grubgoat

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if you were using your head you wouldn't of cashed that check and still went after him for the rest.. i wouldn't let up on the dude that's ridiculous. We have a local jackass exactly like that he keeps filing bankrupcy and reopening saying he just moved and he cons everybody out of stuff n rips peopel off left and right...

the one night the guitar teacher at his shop went home, the owner got tanked and sold the teachers half stack.:eek:

• Members

post easter bump

I used my head in this manner: $1600 isn't enough money for anyone with pull to care about- FBI's too busy finding russian mobsters and whatnot, and the Illinois authorities are too busy. I was probably lucky to get the $1200 back, in my opinion. I might be wrong, but its done now.

• Members

Originally posted by Grubgoat

post easter bump

I used my head in this manner: $1600 isn't enough money for anyone with pull to care about- FBI's too busy finding russian mobsters and whatnot, and the Illinois authorities are too busy. I was probably lucky to get the $1200 back, in my opinion. I might be wrong, but its done now.

Sorry to hear man. I know how you feel though. I sold a Carvin X100B on eBay to some jackass in Arizona. The amp was damaged in shipping (insured) and the guy totally flipped out. He was very unreasonable; he revoked his credit card payment to me through PayPal and never sent the amp back. I was out $350 :(

That was like 3 years ago, and I never got around to doing anything about it, so I count it as a loss now...

• Members

Originally posted by Detox

I'll still sell you the Mojave for $1200, C.O.D.

Believe me, I *really* want to. But for the moment I'm on midnights (not able to play in a band) so I don't need it, and I ought to be paying off other things first.

But someday, if you still have it, I just may go for it. I've been looking at those for years...

• Members

Believe me, I *really* want to. But for the moment I'm on midnights (not able to play in a band) so I don't need it, and I ought to be paying off other things first.

But someday, if you still have it, I just may go for it. I've been looking at those for years...

Ready when you are. Not too far away either, I'm near English Gardens.

• Members

I'm NOT a mean person by any means, but this just makes me laugh.

In my particular case, he screwed me out of $400 measley dollars. That's a pittance considering what he's done to his name. Moron. Maybe its time I put mine up on ebay, just to flood the market... :p

• Members

Put it on ebay with one of those self depreciating ads- go through all the reasons you never want to see the name again etc- that will give him his 400 bucks worth of advertising as well as get you a ton of hits (assuming you can write a funny enough ad). This could be the chance we all want to posess the coveted cheese sandwich of the day on ebay.

• Members

I'm not really in a position to sell it. For one, I like it well enough, and two, I don't have anything else to replace it for recordings right now. Been thinking about maybe an old JCM800 or something. But its not a high priority...

Ha, maybe *someone* wants to trade it for a Mojave Coyote... ;)

• Members

$400 dollars worth of *BUMP*

Not to be unfeeling because I really think it sucks you lost out on some money...................but is continually bumping this thread gonna make it all come back?

...........Just live and learn and move on.

Archived