So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Grubgoat

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Grubgoat

Back when Lenduffy was trashing this guy, I was the *only* person here standing up for Carl Zwengel. I'm done. It's been over a year now, still no amp, but I've gotten plenty of excuses. I've got all the emails and PM's between us concerning our agreement and his receipt of my money. Plus the PM a few weeks ago claiming the amp is on its way. (which of course never came).

So what's my next step? I can call the Princeton Ill. police dept., though I'm not sure what they can do. I can get an attorney. There's lots of things to be done. Any legal brains out there want to offer some advice? My thought is, either he gives *ME* the money or an amp, or he'll give it to an attorney and whatever court costs.

Do You have a reciept for wiring the money ?

Do You got a confirmation of Your order and when to get the amp ?

If not, please delete the thread and take the lesson !!!

• Members

Originally posted by Peter Diezel

Peter...what are you going on about? :confused:

• Members

From the original post:

So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Back when Lenduffy was trashing this guy, I was the *only* person here standing up for Carl Zwengel. I'm done. It's been over a year now, still no amp, but I've gotten plenty of excuses.

(which of course never came).

So what's my next step? I can call the Princeton Ill. police dept., though I'm not sure what they can do. I can get an attorney. There's lots of things to be done. Any legal brains out there want to offer some advice? My thought is, either he gives *ME* the money or an amp, or he'll give it to an attorney and whatever court costs.

Thank You

:wave:

• Members

Pete, tell us the truth, did you get high before you posted this? :p

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I had a chance last month to buy a Banshee head dirt cheap and I passed (under $600). It was all there, too: the first series circuit, pristine cosmetics, fresh tubes, and it sounded like it should. The store salesman knew nothing about it, and I just played dumb. I doubt if I'll ever go down that road again. Knowing my luck, some guitar hero will probably "discover" a Banshee in a pawn shop 30 years from now and proclaim it as the next best thing to sliced bread. I could care less.

The SLO has been working out just fine for this kid, and the folks who work there are just the best people around. fing34.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sounds like you and I have the same friggin problem...dickheads that dont deliver what they promised! I'm relatively new to Harmony Central, but in the short time Ive been a member there have been many people who have been ganked like I have!

I love small-market boutique stuff but tools like these guys taint it for the legitamite and honest micro-builder! I dont know if we can solve our plight, but we can sure attempt to save someone else from the porking we received by getting on the forums and getting the word out to as many people as we can.

• Members

So you're saying he should just let it die. It's a pretty damn expensive lesson to learn, if you ask me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So, no, I'm not deleting the thread, sorry. Um, and I think I vote "no" on shooting him in the head, too.

But I am going to get my Zwengel Banshee 50 back out of the box. I'm never gonna be able to sell it, and I really liked the way it sounded, anyway.

So I'm gonna start playing it again. I'll probably take the label off, so he doesn't get any publicity from me, should I ever play out again.

Too bad about Carl Zwengel, cause it really is a nice amp, and I really did want to help the guy...

:(

Archived