Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano official video is online!

RichF

• Members
Its here.

Full review in Future Music very soon where all will be revealed.

Ill make some vids shortly.

:whisper: they will not ban you from KSS if you provide lots of juicy info and vids on this secret forum :lol:

FM will never know ;)

In memory of flat our fellow country man :cool:

:wave:

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
no.
:o

but i played a casio privia next to a nord electro today and the nord got absolutely slayed at acousitc and elec piano sounds.

Nord Electro != Korg SV1

Oh... and try not to play the Nord through a roland amp, and it'll sound better than the Casio. Well, the EP's anyway, the piano probably not.

• Members

Well, you DIDN'T hear SV-1 in REAL LIFE yet, right?

Then you can't compare it to Privia, man. I played Privia and those EPs aren't half as good as those in Korg's sound demos. Korg even pulled out a very decent piano this time.

And yes I know I'm comparing to an audio demo, but I can hear the nuances that I couldn't get on Privia. So: SV-1>>Privia.

And oh: SV-1 has WAY BETTER KEYBED than Privia. I know that because I played an M50-88, which has the same keybed as SV1 and M3-88.

• Members

Then you can't compare it to Privia, man. I played Privia and those EPs aren't half as good as those in Korg's sound demos. Korg even pulled out a very decent piano this time.

And yes I know I'm comparing to an audio demo, but I can hear the nuances that I couldn't get on Privia. So: SV-1>>Privia.

And oh: SV-1 has WAY BETTER KEYBED than Privia. I know that because I played an M50-88, which has the same keybed as SV1 and M3-88.

go away troll.

Archived