UK/EURO 2nd quarter SPAM thead!!!

StringBreaker

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Serial number: 00266F

dscf00468sh.th.jpg dscf00474bz.th.jpg dscf00483en.th.jpg

I am the first owner. Dead mint condition (just a very small dink, I got it like that, see the photo), got it a month ago and it really has less than 2 hours of playing on it!!!! I am selling it because I have a Chicago Iron Octavian that has a footswitchable fuzz section (besides the octavia) and right now two fuzzes for me are too much :) I honestly prefer more the straight Gypsy Fuzz tone than that of the Chicago Iron but now it has to go...

It is a GREAT pedal for the Jimi Band of Gypsies tone, trully fat and inspiring, cleans up wonderfully with the volume pot and it takes great wah's and univibes before it :) Two mismatched silicon transistors give it a smooth tone, Fuzz Face Jimi BOG era!!!!

You can find more info at the KR site: www.krmusicalproducts.com

I am offering for 120 Euros and FREE shiping in Europe or 110 dollars + shiping for the US :)

PM me or send me an email at diskolos1 AT yahoo DOT gr

• Members

For possible trade:

Very well made WArmoth Explorer. Skull on the body (painted on by Warmoth), birdseye maple and rosewood neck that looks KILLER! EMG 81 and 89s, tuneomatic, excellent guitar!

Look to trade for a decent Ibanez or other similar with a floyd rose.

PM or email me what have you... Would prefer not to part this out!

catameniaman@yahoo.co.uk

J

• Members

Originally posted by satannica

For possible trade:

Very well made WArmoth Explorer. Skull on the body (painted on by Warmoth), birdseye maple and rosewood neck that looks KILLER! EMG 81 and 89s, tuneomatic, excellent guitar!

Look to trade for a decent Ibanez or other similar with a floyd rose.

PM or email me what have you... Would prefer not to part this out!

catameniaman@yahoo.co.uk

J

Pictars!!1 :freak:

• Members

Excellent condition (only some very minor dinks on the upper right corner, left from the 'Analog Man' stamp. See the photos, they are very very small). Purchased new from Analog Man.

dscf00617hi.th.jpg dscf00579ap.th.jpg dscf00585hf.th.jpg

dscf00594pk.th.jpg dscf00602yp.th.jpg

(Click on the pictures, these are just thumbnails)

The most articulate and classy Tube Screamer tone I've ever heard. Openess, wonderful smooth and glassy tones, great as a fat clean boost too! It also has the KWS option (that is why you can see the green glowing tape and by request the Myron #1 sign :)), the pedal just won't break! :)

More info on the AM Silver option and TS mods here:

http://www.analogman.com/ts9silv.htm

http://www.analogman.com/ts9.htm

I am offering it at 150 Euros + free shiping in Europe!!!! I can make a better price for the US but you'll have to pay shiping. See the prices in the AM site, this is a very expensive pedal (210 dollars+shiping +taxes) for a great price!

Want to hear it? It is on from the beggining of this clip to 2:24. I made with my Les Paul and Germino Club 40: http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=20044

• Members

Originally posted by Metal|Boy

Looking for a Jackson JE1000 active electronics
and a Jackson J80 or J50BC pickup.

Jackson JE1200 would also be good.

I have 2 of what i think are J100s from my Soloist, i took them out when i put in the EMG set thats in there now. Im not certain they are J100s, but i remember being told that it was likely at the time

Any good to you? I was hoping to put them in a project guitar, but it just never happened

James

• Members

Originally posted by AgentOrange

I have 2 of what i think are J100s from my Soloist, i took them out when i put in the EMG set thats in there now. Im not certain they are J100s, but i remember being told that it was likely at the time

Any good to you? I was hoping to put them in a project guitar, but it just never happened

James

Sorry, no :(. I'm looking only for humbuckers or the active circuit board.

• Members

Originally posted by Metal|Boy

Sorry, no
:(
. I'm looking only for humbuckers or the active circuit board.

ahh, didnt know those were all humbuckers, i guess ill have to use them after all. You might wanna check the jackson/charvel forum though, they usually have loads of that stuff for sale, or at least they did when i used to post there

James

• Members

Originally posted by AgentOrange

ahh, didnt know those were all humbuckers, i guess ill have to use them after all. You might wanna check the jackson/charvel forum though, they usually have loads of that stuff for sale, or at least they did when i used to post there

James

Yep, I intend to. But I still need about 50 posts before they will let me into the classifieds section.

• Members

Just bought a '74 Marshall JMP MkII Super Bass of ebay, but now I found another amp I like even more.

I was hoping to get about 800Euro for it. If anyone's interested in this vintage 100 watt beast, pm me...

Edit: Also got two Vintage Celestion greenbacks I want to sell or trade for a pair of Vintage 30s.

PS, Shipping to the UK will cost about 100Euro.

• Members

Jackson USA JJP, Les Paul Junior shape with only one Humbucker (active Mastertone SPA) in tobacco sunburst satin. This is a player's axe with several dings & dongs, it has been my main guitar for the last years. The sound is absolutely massive. It is built like a tank in the same shop that builds the custom shop models (4 digit serial!)

Here are pics of a new one:

http://www.schoolmusic.co.kr/Shop/index.php3?var=Good&Good_no=4713

I will take pics as soon as I got my cam back.

asking 500

• Members

Originally posted by IamOne

EMERGENCY SPAM!

Looking to offload my peavey 5150, mint condition, original tubes etc.

Need funds for a trip
:(

PM me for more info and pics
:wave:

I'll take any price I can get really...

Just so you know, this is total bullshit. Someone else posting under my account being an idiot. Sorry.:o

Archived