i have arguably the best rig on the forum.

jcourtjr

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Subclavian

when my voodoo cab gets here from petelaramee, I'll gladly put some pics up.

My rigs not the best, but it works for me and i'm happy. I'm at least not so insecure that I have to brag to folks on the board about it.

sub

Amazing that he would brag about a PCB Marshall to this extent, or post how much everything cost in his sig. There are guys here who if they posted their gear in the sig, it would fill up a page per post.

I think Jcourt should now focus on lessons, so he can live up to the gear legend he has placed in his mind.

Pete

• Members

Originally posted by Stratotone

Amazing that he would brag about a PCB Marshall to this extent, or post how much everything cost in his sig. There are guys here who if they posted their gear in the sig, it would fill up a page per post.

I think Jcourt should now focus on lessons, so he can live up to the gear legend he has placed in his mind.

Pete

That's the problem, you see he is giving himself lessons in his mind. He's so beyond us, that he doesn't even need to play to practice. In fact, I bet he's giving himself sweep arpeggio's in his pants, thinking about his tone.

I don't care about tone - I'm into sound. While you can have great tone, you can still sound like {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by DeathMonkey

I replaced the stock pickup with a bunch of wire wrapped around a pencil with which I wrote "Abigail Ybarra" on a piece of paper.

What color pencil? More specifically, I'm curious about the lead, whether it's standard or custom colored, and what color the pencil is painted.

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

So did Bob go {censored} himself?

If so, I wanna know how he did it...that would be a great way to pass the time.
:thu:

Wow...someone really asked Bob to go F himself :eek:

See....if he was in the Vlad clique this would not have happened :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Wow...someone really asked Bob to go F himself
:eek:

See....if he was in the Vlad clique this would not have happened
:mad:

Bob has been trying unsuccessfully to start his own clique for years...I would join, but I'm not prepared to take on all of his foes with him right now... :D

Archived