i have arguably the best rig on the forum.

jcourtjr

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by riffy

Well since this is an opinion only thread, I can safely and without fear of being contradicted say, I have the biggest Johnson on the board.

You own a Johnson too? My dad uses that same brand of motor to power his boat.:D

• Members

This is a pretty gay thread. Right off hand I'd say SteveVHT and MarshallFreak probably have the best rigs here. Yours...... eh not so much :rolleyes:

This is a "Hi, my rig's really old and simple so I have a larger penis than you guys with up to date amps"

• Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

cmon. pics?

when my voodoo cab gets here from petelaramee, I'll gladly put some pics up.

My rigs not the best, but it works for me and i'm happy. I'm at least not so insecure that I have to brag to folks on the board about it.

sub

• Members

A few months ago I put together a KILLER rig!

A Roland GP-8 into a 31 band mono eq set up in a 4u with a Behringer rack tuner and Furman M-8.

I power this with a Fender FM-212R with Eminence Texas Heat speakers.

None of you will believe this... but it sounds AWESOME!!! It really does. Great tone!

It wont do thrash or nu-metal. But for hair metal, country, top 40 and stuff like that it's great!!

• Members
Originally posted by jcourtjr

you know what, Bob? go {censored} yourself.

Well,isn't he right? You have some decent typical equipment and you go puffing up your chest about it. What's the big deal? You like it,cool. If everyone thought it was the greatest,they'd probably have the same thing,don't ya think?

Archived