OT: Al-Zarqawi Dead

cloudnine

• Members
Originally posted by PlayboyChris

When your country is a frozen wasteland with a penchant for wimpery that no nation in its right mind would want to take possession of, there's no need for national defense because there's nothing to defend.

Actually, Canada's GDP is huge on the world scale (top 10) and it has quite a bit of arable land and natural resources, not to mention major cities, tourist destinations, shipping passages, etc.. You're exposing your ignorance if you're trying to say Canada literally has no reason for national defense.

Also - penchant for wimpery? starting no wars and declining to join the U.S. in Vietnam and Gulf War part deux = penchant for wimpery. i'd bet a dollar you yourself are wimp, PlayboyChris. to my knowledge, you didn't fight in Vietnam or Iraq either. :idea:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

You of all people should appreciate...

Peter North was born Alden Brown on May 11, 1957. He is originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Pamela Anderson was born near Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada.

:wave:
:wave:

Peter North. The man who could shampoo a water buffalo single handedly!:eek:

• Members
Originally posted by the russ

You're exposing your ignorance ....

Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm just railing on the country because I have a dim view of it. Growing up in Detroit, the only use for it any of us had was to go there every weekend from the time we turned 19 to the time we turned 21 to drink their liquor, {censored} their women, urinate in their streets and leave.

You're spot on about everything you said, wuss. Which is why it'll be the U.S. that takes Canada. Sometime around 2031, I predict.

• Members

Oh yeah, and btw, when you all run outta fresh water and oil, don't come a-knockin' to the frozen wasteland. =]

Oh don't woory, we won't be knockin'. We will probably send a neighborhood watch group from Lansing, Michigan to take over Canada.

Do you think they can accomplish this on their lunch hour, or should they take a half day off?

:D

• Members

Oh yeah, and btw, when you all run outta fresh water and oil, don't come a-knockin' to the frozen wasteland. =]

We will crush our Canadian neighbors and see them driven before us, and listen to the lamentations of their women!:evil:

:freak: I love that movie, eh?

• Members
Originally posted by Chubtone

Oh don't woory, we won't be knockin'. We will probably send a neighborhood watch group from Lansing, Michigan to take over Canada.

Do you think they can accomplish this on their lunch hour, or should they take a half day off?

:D

oh yeah.. it'll be a cakewalk.. just like Iraq. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

Vladimir! the sleeper cell!!!
:eek:

Hey dood, I sent you a package of whale blubber, using Terrance and Phillip Express Courier. It'll arrive at your igloo Monday. Check your e-mail for the tracking number and more details. I tried calling you yesterday (by cupping my hands, putting them in front of my mouth and yelling), but you weren't home.