What has happened to the US ??

favata5

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by rgf

Consenting - Hence the reference to the cow coming to you and eating out of your hand.....ie - not running away.

A cow eating out of your hand = consenting to sex?? :freak::freak::freak: I suppose you think taking a woman out to dinner (or her simply not "running away" from you) automatically means you're entitled to sex with her... :rolleyes:

Why is humping a cow any worse or better than humping a man?

"humping"?? What are you, 12?

If you hump a woman at least you can procreate (although not everyone should exercise this option).

For humans, there's more to "humping" than just procreation.

It's the logic....just follow it through and you will see it doesn't make sense for men to be with other men.

Your logic is seriously flawed. I'm not trying to argue that it is OK, but I have yet to see a logical argument for why it isn't. What it comes down to is personal opinion and belief, not logic.

• Members
Originally posted by rgf

Consenting - Hence the reference to the cow coming to you and eating out of your hand.....ie - not running away.

I find it interesting that someone who posted earlier about being bisexual (not you - someone else) is so quick to codemn those who like to hump cows.

Why is humping a cow any worse or better than humping a man? If you hump a woman at least you can procreate (although not everyone should exercise this option).

It's the logic....just follow it through and you will see it doesn't make sense for men to be with other men.

My motto is a very popular one 'Love the sinner, Hate the sin'....I still love everyone, I just don't agree that homosexual behavior is fine for mankind.

That doesn't imply consent, because a cow does not have the mental capacity to consent. Would it be ok to have sex with Terri Schiavo if she doesn't react?
But theoretically, if cows could think and talk, a snatch is a snatch, and if a cow OK's it, where's the problem? It might be repulsive to me, just like gay sex, but there's nothing inherently immoral about it.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

LOL You're not using logic. You're using brainwashed ideas that have been planted in your head since birth.
:thu:

Interesting that you would choose a term such as 'birth'.....which is NOT something can happen between two people of the same sex.....or a human/cow relationship for that matter.

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by guitarman3001

if you're against burning the flag in protest, you obviously don't stand for freedom of speech. You're a hypocrite. You claim to stand for what the flag represents but in reality you don't. Freedom of speech means even speech you may find offensive, not just the speech you agree with.

Go to hell man. Don't attack me like you think you know me. You don't know {censored} about me. Don't call me a {censored}ing hypocrite just because I don't like people burning my flag. Unless you ever served anywhere other than behind a Taco Bell counter you can't even begin to understand how sacred we hold that flag. Since the birth of this nation that flag has represented sacrifice. On military bases we stop everything for reveille and retreat each day to pay respect to that flag. We salute it going up and salute it going down.

If any of you on the forum are for burning the flag then good for you. Don't attack me for loving the flag and this country and what it stands for.

• Members
Originally posted by nrarocks

You can't ban flag burning because it's free speech. Gays should be able to get married; what's it to you? Are gay couples ravaging your neighborhood? As for not being able to say God in school, I don't know what that's all about, could be part of the separation of church and state law.

:thu: Yep. It turns out the founding fathers knew what they were doing.

• Members

i can't believe just how scary it is when people think burning a flag would consent to punishment. hell, why stop there, go on and pass laws that make it illegal to speak out against your country or offend anyone.

save us your crap and move to china. you will be much happier there.

• Members
Originally posted by tommythelurker

"humping"?? What are you, 12?

Your logic is seriously flawed. I'm not trying to argue that it is OK, but I have yet to see a logical argument for why it isn't. What it comes down to is personal opinion and belief, not logic.

I am 35. Thank you for inquiring. Show me where my logic is flawed.

Obviously a cow cannot consent the same way a human can, but if it doesn't run away and let's you do whatever and moo's and moan's in ecstasy, then that my friend, is a Consenting Cow:thu:

Originally posted by blargh

That doesn't imply consent, because a cow does not have the mental capacity to consent. Would it be ok to have sex with Terri Schiavo if she doesn't react?"

The difference between Terri Schiavo and a cow.....a cow can run away or kick you....Terri could not.

So far no one has posted anything that has shot down the logic of my repugnant analogy.

• Members
Originally posted by doggage5050

i can't believe just how scary it is when people think burning a flag would consent to punishment. hell, why stop there, go on and pass laws that make it illegal to speak out against your country or offend anyone.

save us your crap and move to china. you will be much happier there.

I don't think it should be illegal to burn the flag, I just said that I don't like it. That's like someone calling your mom a bitch from across the street. He didn't do anything illegal but it still bothers you.

I just don't get what flag burning accomplishes. Burn an effigy of a person. Why burn a flag that represents ideals, people of various religions and races, etc.? The flag does not represent the government. It represents freedom.

• Members
Originally posted by rgf

The difference between Terri Schiavo and a cow.....a cow can run away or kick you....Terri could not.

So far no one has posted anything that has shot down the logic of my repugnant analogy.

LOL!!! Try explaining that to the doctor.

"Yeah, I tried to plug a cow and he kicked me in the nuts and ran away. Now, can you fix my sack or not doctor?"

• Members
Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

I don't think it should be illegal to burn the flag, I just said that I don't like it. That's like someone calling your mom a bitch from across the street. He didn't do anything illegal but it still bothers you.

I just don't get what flag burning accomplishes. Burn an effigy of a person. Why burn a flag that represents ideals, people of various religions and races, etc.? The flag does not represent the government. It represents freedom.

People call it freedom of speech. But it's not. It does nothing for whatever issue is at hand. This act is not engaging. Wat it is... is enraging.

The people that would do it get the attention they crave. Instead of miring in their own filth and stupidity, they would prefer to spread the {censored} around a little bit. Get some on you. Now they can feel better about themselves.

You actually see the same thing here on the forum. A simple manner of form the only difference.

• Members
Originally posted by rgf

Uh, you have no logic, you have an irrelevant analogy that compares sex with an unthinking animal to sex with an adult human. Your logic doesn't need to be shot down, it ran off the runway during takeoff and exploded in a ditch.

• Members
Originally posted by guitar shmoe

My friend, you have stepped into the land of "mega left-wing jack-ass, God hating, Death Rock loving, angry, immature, foolish lost donkeys"

Me, I like it there. It's alot friendlier and cozier than the land of "mega right-wing ignorant white trash, Love MY God or Die, minority fearing, hate-mongering, sexist, gay-bashing, think my way or you're wrong, intolerant to any way of life except that of the WASP, election stealing, starting a war under false pretenses, environment raping, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly knob polishing, extremely angry, immature, foolish lost elephants"

• Members
Originally posted by rgf

Show me where my logic is flawed.

I guess I should correct myself. Your logic is non-existant.

Obviously a cow cannot consent the same way a human can, but if it doesn't run away and let's you do whatever and moo's and moan's in ecstasy, then that my friend, is a Consenting Cow:thu:

You sound like you're speaking from experience... I personally have no idea what a cow sounds like in ecstasy vs. anything else or what it would do (or not do) if it didn't like what someone was doing to it. As far as I know, they just stand around going moo without much awareness of what's going on around them. Maybe you have a better raport with cows....

• Members

I think the world would be a different place if our only concern is "it doesn't concern me", or "it doesn't harm anyone else".

Let's put it this way...if you're gonna let gays legally... mar....unite, then I want my damn nugs legal too. You'll fight, bitch moan, complain and get on your horse for gays, but you won't let me smoke a bowl?

Bull{censored}.

• Members
Originally posted by blargh

Uh, you have no logic, you have an irrelevant analogy that compares sex with an unthinking animal to sex with an adult human. Your logic doesn't need to be shot down, it ran off the runway during takeoff and exploded in a ditch.

'unthinking animal' ? 'unthinking animal' ? I beg to differ. When you cut the bottom third of a cows nutsack off and pull out his dingle berries I believe he's thinking pretty hard about how bad that hurts......same goes for branding.....they don't like that either.....

OK ! So maybe my analogy isn't rock solid:thu:

In truth though it's pretty hard to shoot down....I know mine 'ran off the runway etc. etc.'

• Members
Originally posted by kush06

Me, I like it there. It's alot friendlier and cozier than the land of "mega right-wing ignorant white trash, Love MY God or Die, minority fearing, hate-mongering, sexist, gay-bashing, think my way or you're wrong, intolerant to any way of life except that of the WASP, election stealing, starting a war under false pretenses, environment raping, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly knob polishing, extremely angry, immature, foolish lost elephants"

Haw---Hee-Haw---Hee-Haw....:wave:

now.... go listen to some Slayer....

• Members
Originally posted by 17 Tubes

Let's put it this way...if you're gonna let gays legally... mar....unite, then I want my damn nugs legal too. You'll fight, bitch moan, complain and get on your horse for gays, but you won't let me smoke a bowl?

Bull{censored}.

Now there's something we can all agree on. Nugs for everybody, I say :mad: :mad: