Best things to say when someone messes with you at a bar.

jcourtjr

• Members

Originally posted by Janglin_Jack

Most people are afraid to fight. That is why you see so many guys doing a lot of talking and shoving. If you are going to fight, fight. Otherwise, turn your back and don't say anything.

If you open your mouth to a guy that is a real fighter, you will bite off more than you can chew. I have seen lots of people mess with the wrong guy and get their ass handed to them.

My .02 is not to fight. I have been in lots of trouble because of fights. Nothing ruins your night more than a broken nose and an arrest. Your lady is pissed and you sit in jail. Then you need to go to court. Probabtion, anger management classes, fines, lawyers. Just drink your beer and talk to the ladies.

Jack

Words of Wisdom +2.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you are going to fight, fight. Otherwise, turn your back and don't say anything.

My .02 is not to fight.

+1 and +1. Spent too much time in my younger days bailing people out and getting bailed out.

Although the funniest thing I ever heard in that situation was "The only good that'll come out of this is that you'll park in a handicap spot for the rest of your life!" :D

• Members

Tell him he can have a free shot, and when he pulls his arm back to punch, pull a big right from your shoe laces up to his jaw, and hopefully it'll be a KO. If you wanna fight, though, just go for the take down/rear naked choke.

Or just don't fight lol.

• Members

OMFG this is hilarious stuff...

you need to yell "i'll bring the {censored}ing fury" throw your beer in his face and jump on him monkey style...

i almost pissed my pants from the youtube video and the handicapped spot line...

but having been in punk bands and playing punk shows...and not this emo {censored} either...you realize you need to shut the {censored} up and just do it...my days in a hard rock band proved similar things...and you need to have a few guys on your side in case some {censored} is there with his gang...but don't go double teaming some dude that's by himself...

if someone {censored}s with you...throw your drink at him if you have to and wail on him...everything is fair game...bas rutten is right...street fight...don't lean in/forward when you punch...you leave yourself open...

if it gets rough on stage...those pointy headstocked guitars are like {censored}ing bayonettes...

i've only had a few bar fights...after i realized there was no way out...its always better to avoid it...but all my years of playing hockey helped a bit...size wise...

for a diff version...try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8mBe0_Ha78&mode=related&search=

there's a ton of his {censored} on there...

• Members

Most people are afraid to fight. That is why you see so many guys doing a lot of talking and shoving. If you are going to fight, fight. Otherwise, turn your back and don't say anything.

If you open your mouth to a guy that is a real fighter, you will bite off more than you can chew. I have seen lots of people mess with the wrong guy and get their ass handed to them.

My .02 is not to fight. I have been in lots of trouble because of fights. Nothing ruins your night more than a broken nose and an arrest. Your lady is pissed and you sit in jail. Then you need to go to court. Probabtion, anger management classes, fines, lawyers. Just drink your beer and talk to the ladies.

Jack

I will +3 this. as a veteran of too many damn fights,I can admit that you really have only one legitimate reason to raise your hands and thats to defend yourself...

Booze and Cooze is a much better Alternative...

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

I will +3 this. as a veteran of too many damn fights,I can admit that you really have only one legitimate reason to raise your hands and thats to defend yourself...

Booze and Cooze is a much better Alternative...

I can think rationally now, but when some dumbass is spouting off, all I do is see red. My wife is sick of me being on a one man crusade to "teach people a lesson".

Jack

• Members

My advice is to not fight at all. You never know when the other guy is some freak who doesn`t care about life and will take it to the limit and beyond. There`s nothing cool about being shot or stabbed in a dirty bar fight.

But,

If you do fight and win, don`t say anything. Just pull out your wang and piss on the dumb bastard as he`s laying on the ground. There`s nothing worse than having your ass kicked and being pissed on.

Eric

• Members

Jack

Ditto. A shorter version I like is "Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength" Only reason someone would want to fight you is if they think they have an edge that will make them win. If you dont know the edge your probably better off walking away.

-R3

• Members
Originally posted by TheBurninator

When it comes to the point that a hand is about to be laid onto me I smile and say, "I have a really {censored}ing good lawyer."

Then I go for the knees.

I KNEW I WOULD FIND YOU ONE DAY!!!! :mad: My knee still hurts...how long were you in the hospital? :p

I've been in many fights and I can tell you without a doubt don't say a {censored}ing thing. If you even think someone is about to put their hands on you...put yours on them first. I can avoid fighting 90% of the time but at the first sign of violence I get proactive. Even if this person wants to just talk {censored} don't fall into that game. It's way too easy to get caught off guard in a bar because you don't know who is his friend and who isn't. The best idea is to just don't worry about it. That's really easy to say but really hard to DO.

• Members

+666 on not fighting or talking {censored}.

doesn't matter if your in right or even self defense, kicking ass leads to jail and/or lawsuits. even if you don't get sued there's still gonna be a lawyer getting a big chunk of money.

i've been enough {censored} that i'd walk away from a sucker punch or even more if they're fast enough to get in more than one.

the legal system is all about money, not right and wrong.

• Members

Originally posted by rhino bucket

doesn't matter if your in right or even self defense, kicking ass leads to jail and/or lawsuits. even if you don't get sued there's still gonna be a lawyer getting a big chunk of money.

i've been enough {censored} that i'd walk away from a sucker punch or even more if they're fast enough to get in more than one.

the legal system is all about money, not right and wrong.

True. Plus, unless you're constantly going to that club and seeing the same peron, who's going to care the next day anyway.

Archived