Best things to say when someone messes with you at a bar.

jcourtjr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Aspect

Don't tell him, just do it
:mad:

+1

If you really feel the need to "smash him into the ground", then just do it. Don't tell him anything, simply smash him. Why give him a courtesy when none was given to you in the first place?

• Members

Originally posted by oryan

+1

If you really feel the need to "smash him into the ground", then just do it. Don't tell him anything, simply smash him. Why give him a courtesy when none was given to you in the first place?

Yeah, ask Danzig about that one.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Yeah, ask Danzig about that one.

LOL! So true.

jcourtjr seems confident enough to "smash him into the ground" by posting this thread. If he gets his ass kicked, well he has no one to blame but himself.

• Members

Come on, this isn't fair, you're gonna need some more guys.

Incidentally my brother just got his first gun pulled on him after beating up a bouncer and his friends outside a bar. The bouncer was fired on the spot. It was his friend who was too shock and awed to go near my brother that ran to his car and started firing.

• Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

How would you tell him that you are going to smash him into the ground?

Most people are afraid to fight. That is why you see so many guys doing a lot of talking and shoving. If you are going to fight, fight. Otherwise, turn your back and don't say anything.

If you open your mouth to a guy that is a real fighter, you will bite off more than you can chew. I have seen lots of people mess with the wrong guy and get their ass handed to them.

My .02 is not to fight. I have been in lots of trouble because of fights. Nothing ruins your night more than a broken nose and an arrest. Your lady is pissed and you sit in jail. Then you need to go to court. Probabtion, anger management classes, fines, lawyers. Just drink your beer and talk to the ladies.

Jack

• Members

Originally posted by Janglin_Jack

Most people are afraid to fight. That is why you see so many guys doing a lot of talking and shoving. If you are going to fight, fight. Otherwise, turn your back and don't say anything.

If you open your mouth to a guy that is a real fighter, you will bite off more than you can chew. I have seen lots of people mess with the wrong guy and get their ass handed to them.

My .02 is not to fight. I have been in lots of trouble because of fights. Nothing ruins your night more than a broken nose and an arrest. Your lady is pissed and you sit in jail. Then you need to go to court. Probabtion, anger management classes, fines, lawyers. Just drink your beer and talk to the ladies.

Jack

You are wise

Archived