Best things to say when someone messes with you at a bar.

jcourtjr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Funny stuff. I am not some big mofo, I am only 5'9" 165lbs. One time playing pool some guys talked {censored} and I smarted off back. I was so drunk that the guy banged a bottle on my head, (but it didn't break). Those faggots got their asses kicked. I had lumps on my head and a few cuts, but they had some broken teeth and a crushed eye socket. One guy had a smashed nose and couldn't breathe. Yes, I spent two days in jail. Yes, I had 7 counts of assault against me. Yes, since then I got many days in jail and 6 years proabation. To me, it was worth it so those a-holes will think twice the next time.

I regret making my wife think I am a maniac. (Secretly, I think she loves it). Anyhow, I am on thin ice in more ways than one.

Avoid fighting at all costs. But if you HAVE to, make the biache pay. Like I said, most people rely on their tuff talk, tattoos or big stature to scare people.

Pack a {censored}ing lunch 'cause I am here to fight. Win or Lose.

Jack

• Members
Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

If you do fight and win, don`t say anything. Just pull out your wang and piss on the dumb bastard as he`s laying on the ground. There`s nothing worse than having your ass kicked and being pissed on.

Eric

Bro... I just spit coffee all over my monitor when I read that! :thu:

• Members

The only thing worse then being beaten down and then pissed on is what I do when someone f*cks with me.......and thats ravage their anus. Now, Im not gay, but when he wakes up from his fist induced sleep and someone is having to apply ice packs to his anus, he will never forget me. You know what Im sayin?

• Members
Originally posted by RudeMood

All you need to know...

175340449_f58c42ba6d_o.jpg

Oh. My. God!!

In university I had a roomate that had this EXACT book.

We used to laugh about "Monkey Steals The Peach" all the time.

And wonder if the "Throwing Stars" exercise was really possible.

Awesome!

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Come on, this isn't fair, you're gonna need some more guys.

Incidentally my brother just got his first gun pulled on him after beating up a bouncer and his friends outside a bar. The bouncer was fired on the spot. It was his friend who was too shock and awed to go near my brother that ran to his car and started firing.

Dude! Glad he's alive.

• Members

Originally posted by tequila_titan

I haven't read all the posts so excuse me if this is repeated, but one thing I've noticed after playing in bars for 25 years is big guys always seem to want to fight smaller guys most of the time. Never guys their size or bigger.

I agree but I have seen many small guys kick their asses too. Big guys use their size to intimidate people so they never have to fight. Small guys have to fight and are very good at it.

• Members

The strange thing is...You don;t know when it is ON.

You can be 2 feet from a guy you are having trouble with. You are looking at each other...And there really is that...When do I punch first thing...

What we need is the mortal combat FIGHT voice to tell us its ON>

Otherwise whoever throws the first punch can get accused of throwing a sucker punch.

I have used the headbut to awesome results.

A guy grabbed me in a bar after I told him straight that I had a problem wth him (involving girls obviously) I already knew what to do.

He was taller (I am 5 11)so my head made perfect contact with his nose. He actually yelped. Then his freind grabbed me in a bear hug and thought I was going to butt him so his face was all smooshed waiting for contact so I laughed at him.

They must have thought I was fkn crazy.

Headbuts to the face are shocking rather than knock out maeterial.

He shook my hand the next day. Warily. His face was a mess with one headbut.

• Members

Originally posted by tequila_titan

I haven't read all the posts so excuse me if this is repeated, but one thing I've noticed after playing in bars for 25 years is big guys always seem to want to fight smaller guys most of the time. Never guys their size or bigger.

most likely the little guys starting the fights? plenty of them seem to have a complex.

• Members
Originally posted by rhino bucket

most likely the little guys starting the fights? plenty of them seem to have a complex.

They usually wait until every friend they have is there to back them up, and then pick a guy by himself or some stupid {censored} like that.

I had a little guy (I'm 5'11" 170... I'd say he was 5'7" or so and maybe 145) jump me while I was walking down the road one night, completely unprovoked. He had 5 much bigger friends in the car, so I let him swing for a while (while stifling a laugh at how weak he was) and then he left, spouting off about how he just gave me the beating of my life (although I've had girlfriends punch me much harder :D ). Although it would've been much more satisfying to beat his ass senseless, I really didn't feel like taking on the other 5 guys too. I walked away fine, with not so much as a bruise from the 2 times he actually connected :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Janglin_Jack

Funny stuff. I am not some big mofo, I am only 5'9" 165lbs. One time playing pool some guys talked {censored} and I smarted off back. I was so drunk that the guy banged a bottle on my head, (but it didn't break). Those faggots got their asses kicked. I had lumps on my head and a few cuts, but they had some broken teeth and a crushed eye socket. One guy had a smashed nose and couldn't breathe. Yes, I spent two days in jail. Yes, I had 7 counts of assault against me. Yes, since then I got many days in jail and 6 years proabation. To me, it was worth it so those a-holes will think twice the next time.

I regret making my wife think I am a maniac. (Secretly, I think she loves it). Anyhow, I am on thin ice in more ways than one.

Avoid fighting at all costs. But if you HAVE to, make the biache pay. Like I said, most people rely on their tuff talk, tattoos or big stature to scare people.

Pack a {censored}ing lunch 'cause I am here to fight. Win or Lose.

Jack

I dont know what to make of you Jack, youre stating to sounds a little napoleonic IMO...

• Members

Originally posted by rhino bucket

Bingo.... Its a win-win situation for little guys, They look great if they win against a bigger guy and they look great if they lose because they fought a bigger guy....

Silliness....

Sure, Ive seen LOADS and LOADS of guys who are pretty jacked that couldnt fight to save their lives and little guys who were ferocious. One of the first things that youre taught is never judge by appearances:idea:

• Members

Best response to a beligerent I've ever seen was when this big dude (who was being {censored}ed with by some drunk guy at one of our gigs) grabbed said drunk in a wrist-lock, turned him around into a hammer-lock, pinned him against the stage, and grabbed him at the base of the neck HARD.

30 seconds later, drunk dude was out cold. He woke up a few minutes later in a puddle of beer with people dancing around him, staggered off with a confused look. :cool:

Archived