Best things to say when someone messes with you at a bar.

jcourtjr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last fight I was in was defending a smaller friend of mine (I'm 6'0, 185, friend was 5'7, 140 ish). Friend had been apparently talking some {censored} to a way bigger guy (6'3, 220 ?). Big guy was hammered and clocks my friend pretty good. Friend drops like a ton of bricks from one punch, lol, possibly had a concussion actually. But since it was not a fair fight AT ALL, I was like "what the {censored} was that" and punched him in the nose right away. He doubled over a bit and my other friend took some cheap shots and finished him. The guy's friends talked some trash but didn't do a thing.

So... yes little guys are often mouthy and write checks they can't cash. And big guys do seem to prefer to fight little guys ;)

• Members
Originally posted by '63-Strat

Last fight I was in was defending a smaller friend of mine (I'm 6'0, 185, friend was 5'7, 140 ish). Friend had been apparently talking some {censored} to a way bigger guy (6'3, 220 ?). Big guy was hammered and clocks my friend pretty good. Friend drops like a ton of bricks from one punch, lol, possibly had a concussion actually. But since it was not a fair fight AT ALL, I was like "what the {censored} was that" and punched him in the nose right away. He doubled over a bit and my other friend took some cheap shots and finished him. The guy's friends talked some trash but didn't do a thing.

So... yes little guys are often mouthy and write checks they can't cash. And big guys do seem to prefer to fight little guys
;)

Being a little guy who's done a lot of fighting I can say we talk no more {censored} than anyone else...the only difference is we generally have no choice but to back it up since everyone and their brother thinks "I can {censored} this little punk up!" Practice makes perfect and some of the toughest guys I know are under 5'8" and 170lbs. We're usually much quicker and have more heart than the bigger guys. I did A LOT of fighting from school until my early 20's since I'm 5'4".

Only one person (out of at least 25) ever got the better of me and it was someone I didn't even know had a problem with me. I was 17 and he was 32 so it wasn't a fair fight to begin with. It was someone that I actually knew and I was just talking with him and I turned my back and bent down on one knee to see my friends baby in a car seat and the bastard kicked me in the face with a steel toe work boot. Whats crazy is it didnt' knock me out or really even daze me but it broke my cheekbone and jaw. The next day I only had a small black line under my eye but a few weeks later after the reconstructive surgery I looked like pure hell...both eyes swole shut, lip and nose swolen to their limit and on a liquid diet for 3 months. I still got into 2 fights before my 3 months was up. I've never fought anyone even close to my size. The biggest guy was 6'4-5" 285-300. He tried to sucker punch me (not happening after the other incident) and I slipped his punch and nailed him with an overhand right while he was leaning in. Knocked his ass out cold and he had to go to the emergency room because I split his lip up and down all the way to the inside of his nose (11 stitches) and broke his nose. To this day he looks like he was born with a cleft pallet.

• Members
Originally posted by ss454

Being a little guy who's done a lot of fighting I can say we talk no more {censored} than anyone else...the only difference is we generally have no choice but to back it up since everyone and their brother thinks "I can {censored} this little punk up!" Practice makes perfect and some of the toughest guys I know are under 5'8" and 170lbs. We're usually much quicker and have more heart than the bigger guys. I did A LOT of fighting from school until my early 20's since I'm 5'4".

Only one person (out of at least 25) ever got the better of me and it was someone I didn't even know had a problem with me. I was 17 and he was 32 so it wasn't a fair fight to begin with. It was someone that I actually knew and I was just talking with him and I turned my back and bent down on one knee to see my friends baby in a car seat and the bastard kicked me in the face with a steel toe work boot. Whats crazy is it didnt' knock me out or really even daze me but it broke my cheekbone and jaw. The next day I only had a small black line under my eye but a few weeks later after the reconstructive surgery I looked like pure hell...both eyes swole shut, lip and nose swolen to their limit and on a liquid diet for 3 months. I still got into 2 fights before my 3 months was up. I've never fought anyone even close to my size. The biggest guy was 6'4-5" 285-300. He tried to sucker punch me (not happening after the other incident) and I slipped his punch and nailed him with an overhand right while he was leaning in. Knocked his ass out cold and he had to go to the emergency room because I split his lip up and down all the way to the inside of his nose (11 stitches) and broke his nose. To this day he looks like he was born with a cleft pallet.

LOL

I was kinda kidding, since I only provided ONE example and used a winky smiley, little guy ;) Obviously not all little guys talk more {censored} than average, probably the opposite. *Some* little guys tend to take for granted that their friends will always have their back is all I meant.

• Members
Originally posted by '63-Strat

LOL

I was kinda kidding, since I only provided ONE example and used a winky smiley, little guy
;)
Obviously not all little guys talk more {censored} than average, probably the opposite. *Some* little guys tend to take for granted that their friends will always have their back is all I meant.

Some people regardless of size will take for granted that their friends always get their backs. I have a buddy that's 6'2" and 195 well built that's only been in one fight in his life yet talks more {censored} than anyone else I know. He got me into several fights because I know he can't fight all that well (or at least that I can kick his ass fairly easily) and I would rather remove the middle man (him) and get it over with than watch him possibly get his ass kicked and have to take my turn...:cool:

Archived