SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

Every year I would put up 4-10 strands of lights all around the house. Like mostly along the wall/ceiling from room to room...

We dont have as many here though, as the big tree sucked them all up, lol. But we do have some on the strairs...

My aunt overdoes all the seasonal stuff. For christmas she's got a million light up things that end up out on the lawn, house, in the house, etc. The funny part is, she has just as much crap for all of the other holidays, too. I have no idea how she puts up with doing it every year.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

My aunt overdoes all the seasonal stuff. For christmas she's got a million light up things that end up out on the lawn, house, in the house, etc. The funny part is, she has just as much crap for all of the other holidays, too. I have no idea how she puts up with doing it every year.

We figure having a house, we will slowly collect some of that outside stuff. But, Im too lazy to put up tons of it ;)

• Members

Yeah, it is in the way, but necessary, ya know?

I mowed the yard about 3 times a month or 2 ago. I quickly remembered how that pretty much sucked, lol. It had been a couple years since I had to do it, living in Apts.

But, I guess it can be nice also. Physical activity to get moving, and just to kind of sit and think....

• Members

I mowed the yard about 3 times a month or 2 ago. I quickly remembered how that pretty much sucked, lol. It had been a couple years since I had to do it, living in Apts.

But, I guess it can be nice also. Physical activity to get moving, and just to kind of sit and think....

I've always lived in an apartment. This place here is kind of a house, but we covered all the living stuff with rock.

• Members

Ah, so you have a fancy schmancy riding mower? Or at least a big red Snapper! :D

• Members

I've always lived in an apartment. This place here is kind of a house, but we covered all the living stuff with rock.

I used to have a yard, like 2000-2003, but moved to Apts after that. Its kind of nice though, I find Apts make you lazy, since you dont have to do any maintence. Im not saying it isnt a bitch, but at least it keeps you doing things..

• Members
Originally posted by HELSTRUME

The house I rent now, has free yard care and all that. I scored.

I would hate that.

I don't want some moron mowing the lawn while I'm trying to relax or something. It might be nice, though. We might even get that.:freak:

Gotta ask the lady next time we're out that way.

I don't mind mowing the lawn. It ain't that big of a deal.

• Members

I would hate that.

I don't want some moron mowing the lawn while I'm trying to relax or something. It might be nice, though. We might even get that.
:freak:

Gotta ask the lady next time we're out that way.

I don't mind mowing the lawn. It ain't that big of a deal.

Apts are like that. They always used to wake me up every Tues morning...

• Members
Originally posted by ESchmidt

I was tired of my BlueVoodoo tube amp breaking so after I get it back from the shop im sellin it. I just bought a Crate GT120HL head. Im solid state now!

Does it really sound that much different?

• Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

MASS came in the mail yesterday. The treble boosts make a huge difference. Definitely not all dark sounding anymore, and it's a little tighter I guess, or it's just my ears.
:p

So would you say it is better overall then? Does it change the tone much from not using one at all?

• Members

So would you say it is better overall then? Does it change the tone much from not using one at all?

It's better than the Mini-MASS I have only because of the treble switch, but newer Mini's have the switch too.

It's hard to compare tone with and without. Without it I can't even get the thing to 1.5 or 2 on the master before I'm rattling {censored} and going deaf. lol The amp is fizzy on 1 unattentuated, and there's no fizz/fuzz with the MASS turned on, but then the master is on 2 or 3.

The treble boost brings the EQ to more like it is without the MASS. That's a big plus for me, as it was pretty dark before. I wanted to reach for the treble sometimes, but then it would get too bright.

Oh yeah, and now I can turn it to like 8 or 9 without worrying about my transformer.

• Members

Im still thinking about one, lol. I really do need to upkeep my current stuff, instead of more new stuff. That would certainly be a useful unit.

I guess I always just kind of had my mind set on the Hotplate, but since I have 2 different impedance cabs, that kinda sucks, since they are only made for 1.

How does the sound differ on your amp going from 2 to 9 ;) Does it get a lot more massive sounding?

I know Im always figiting with the master knobs, trying to get the right ballence of not being too loud, so that would really be useful, to get that extra notch or 2 out of them...Plus the DI thing like I mentioned on the other thread....

• Members

Im still thinking about one, lol. I really do need to upkeep my current stuff, instead of more new stuff. That would certainly be a useful unit.

I guess I always just kind of had my mind set on the Hotplate, but since I have 2 different impedance cabs, that kinda sucks, since they are only made for 1.

How does the sound differ on your amp going from 2 to 9
;)
Does it get a lot more massive sounding?

I know Im always figiting with the master knobs, trying to get the right ballence of not being too loud, so that would really be useful, to get that extra notch or 2 out of them...Plus the DI thing like I mentioned on the other thread....

Haven't had a chance to really push the amp yet. I don't wanna squash it too much on 9. ;) Plus, I've been running around so much lately for other {censored}, I haven't played at all today. heh

I basically hooked it up yesterday when it got here, and tweaked it for like an hour. :p

I don't really have to mess with the volume as much. I just set the amp on like 4 and bring the MASS up from 0 to where I want the volume usually.

• Members
Originally posted by ESchmidt

I was tired of my BlueVoodoo tube amp breaking so after I get it back from the shop im sellin it. I just bought a Crate GT120HL head. Im solid state now!

I had the GLX for a while, it was pretty sweet. I wanna try that VTX one out next.

Archived