SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members

I got lost.:(

I feel pretty dumb now. I can't even find my way around this huge town and I'm not very familiar with it at all. :(

I really hate not having any sort of map. I like maps. Maybe I'll get the hang of that place sooner or later. I really had fun with the signs that pointed towards the Freeway, but when followed, they lead nowhere near the freeway at all. Clearly, someone had been messing with me.

The strings on that 8 stringer look too small.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by HELSTRUME

Sense I'm an Electrician, I can look anyway I want. But I still should get a hair cut.

My two cousin's are electricians. Sort of...One just stepped up a bit, I can't really remember the terminology. The other just started this year.

Seems like a decent trade to get into.:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

My two cousin's are electricians. Sort of...One just stepped up a bit, I can't really remember the terminology. The other just started this year.

Seems like a decent trade to get into.
:cool:

VEry good one with union jobs and you could stay busy with under the table stuff.

Everyone needs extra outlets and recessed light work ;)

• Members

Seems like a decent trade to get into.
:cool:

I do Commerical, which is the best/highest paying. Residental sucks.

• Members

Originally posted by HELSTRUME

I do Commerical, which is the best/highest paying. Residental sucks.

My older cousin does residential stuff for the most part.

Ha ha ha. This is good. People open up the light post things and rip the wire out just for the copper. Must be pretty good money for that stuff.

• Members

Pretty brutal stuff?

The Commerical crap is. You have to take a class just to learn how to read the stupid book. And every year, it just gets bigger and bigger. I know the school we're doing now is a nightmare. Its suppose to be done tomorrow, but thats not going to happen. The GC even asked if we would work on Christmas day. That mans on crack lol.

• Members

Yeah, the National Electric Code is pretty indepth. I never had to do it fully, but got a few hour brush up on it. The downfall with it, isnt that its hard, but you have to KNOW it like the bible. Every little damn chart in there you must know like it was your birthday.

• Members

Anyone buying themselves anything cool for crimmus?

No, I wanna get a Delay Pedal, but I brokith :(

My Birthday also, which is Sunday, Brokith :(

Good thing is though I guess, Wife got us Unearth/Slayer tickets for Feburary for my Birthday m/:mad:m/

Archived