SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I mean replacing the 'verb pot.

It'll have enough gain, still.

{censored}ty cleans, of course. 5150s aren't made for people who like clean tones.
:lol:

Oohohho hoh, I prefer the cleans on my 5150 actually :)

and I'm not so sure it's the reverb pot anymore.. I have a feeling it's the tone coming from the Ruby 6l6 power tubes in thur.

and here's a song i recorded.. it's the heaviest song in the WORLD.

you've heard it already though

http://www.mediafire.com/?9xj0xnltbyd

• Members

Got a Damage Control Solid Metal on the way. I look forward to seeing how it sounds. I hope it doesn't put my other pedals out of a job, except that I kind of hope it does because I hope it's awesome... You know how it is.

I'll definitely throw some clips up when I get it. I'm currently trying to get down song ideas because I've got a few weeks left to put out a 5-track EP, my goal for this winter break.

• Members
Got a Damage Control Solid Metal on the way. I look forward to seeing how it sounds. I hope it doesn't put my other pedals out of a job, except that I kind of hope it does because I hope it's awesome... You know how it is.

I'll definitely throw some clips up when I get it. I'm currently trying to get down song ideas because I've got a few weeks left to put out a 5-track EP, my goal for this winter break.

I can come up with a 5 track EP in 50 minutes :)

• Members

I would like to hear it, and the Demonizer.

• Members

Congrats. You should check out my Stereo Chorus clips a couple pages back.

• Members

Oohohho hoh, I prefer the cleans on my 5150 actually
:)

and I'm not so sure it's the reverb pot anymore.. I have a feeling it's the tone coming from the Ruby 6l6 power tubes in thur.

and here's a song i recorded.. it's the heaviest song in the WORLD.

you've heard it already though

http://www.mediafire.com/?9xj0xnltbyd

My wife just said, what the {censored} is that? Sounds like our daughter is banging on trashcans, and someone is hacking up a hairball`:)

Archived