SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Members

Originally posted by HELSTRUME

The website makes it like its state of the art for making coffee.

It sorta is. I just had a cup of hot chocolate outta it, best I've ever had. lol

You can make Latte or Cappuccino in it, including the milk.

I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I like a cup or two once in a while. This is better for me than a regular coffee maker.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

It sorta is. I just had a cup of hot chocolate outta it, best I've ever had. lol

You can make Latte or Cappuccino in it, including the milk.

I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I like a cup or two once in a while. This is better for me than a regular coffee maker.

Latte or Capp you say. I'll have to check em out again.

• Members

Got my calc final over with today. I kind of wish I didn't miss those three weeks, or at least showed up for one of them so I didn't get a 0 for a quiz (they drop 2, so i would've been fine)

But whatever, I'm really happy with what I did, so hopefully I get a C in the class :p

• Members

Oh and now, I think my band is gonna go in a whole new direction. We are gonna throw out most of our songs since I'm writing in an entirely different style, and everyone in the band agrees that our earlier stuff was bad.. well not bad, but kinda generic, i guess?

Its fun though because now, like now that I know how our band works, the purpose I'm going into writing the songs with, is to have it be really energetic live, but have really technical guitar and bass parts.

So, I guess, early btbam (which isnt very tech...) and glass casket, stuff like that. but stuff that isn't even close to them. Once we get a few songs down I'll hook up the firepod.:love:

• Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

You'd have to flavor it to get a mocha latte though. lol

Anyway, just spent a few hours with the amp.

This is me currently:

:D
:D:D:D:D:D

The store up the street has the best creme de mint mocha capp. {censored} is good as hell. I need to buy me a new amp, but I have no idea what to get. So many I wanna try out.

• Members
Originally posted by faded

Oh and now, I think my band is gonna go in a whole new direction. We are gonna throw out most of our songs since I'm writing in an entirely different style, and everyone in the band agrees that our earlier stuff was bad.. well not bad, but kinda generic, i guess?

Its fun though because now, like now that I know how our band works, the purpose I'm going into writing the songs with, is to have it be really energetic live, but have really technical guitar and bass parts.

So, I guess, early btbam (which isnt very tech...) and glass casket, stuff like that. but stuff that isn't even close to them. Once we get a few songs down I'll hook up the firepod.
:love:

Is that what everyone wants to do?

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

Is that what everyone wants to do?

haha good call.

Nah everyone likes the new direction except for the bassist, who hasnt been to a practice in a month, (2 times a week) and i called him yesterday and he said he wasn't going to make it for another few weeks. But he said that people like our simple stuff, and I really dont want to write stuff I dont want to play. So I dunno, he hasn't really heard what we're doing because he hasn't been to a practice, so I dont know whats going on with it now.

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

Fish and chips is quite a good meal.

I don't see why they force me to have that coleslaw {censored} on the plate though.
:freak:

Use it to flick at the n people in the ext seat over :) Spoon-catapult :)

• Members

Use it to flick at the n people in the ext seat over
:)
Spoon-catapult

Man, you fight dirty.:p

The only time I ever launch food is when I'm in a packed theater. Place a popcorn piece loaded with butter(more mass) onto top o' thumb. Flick thumb - launch popcorn!

Man, It's amazing how immature I can sink at times. :o:D
It can get so bad if I'm hanging out with friends. :(

• Members

You have to sink to lower levels, with vile {censored} such as coleslaw

I wish I had it when I was at this chinese food restaurant a few days ago. This tard in the booth behind me kept bouncing around in his seat. :mad:

Restaurants are fun though.

I like it when small children turn from the table to look at you and then drool on the seat. :D

Archived