SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by DirtyBird

Are you kidding or is this really an often-asked question?

Either way, it's fairly obvious to me that it sounds much better after distortion, which I suspected it might but I didnt know the difference would be THAT drastic.
:eek:

Yeah a lot of people always ask that, and many people wonder. I dont really know the point unless its got a parallel loop.

Most delay based things sound better after distortion...

• Members

Originally posted by DirtyBird

Hey Scott, I love Symbolic, what are some other good Death albums? I've got Spiritual Healing but I dont like it as much as Symbolic yet.
:D

What is it you like about Symbolic? I think they are all good ;) And have been listening as yesterday was Chucks anniversary.

You might like The Sound of Perserverence...

• Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

It depends on how much daylight the guitar got over the years. Lots of bright sunlight was death to a neon finish.

Find one in prefect condition, and it looks incredible, IMO.

Only Vampires can play old RGs ;)

• Members

Fujigengakki has been making the Japanese Ibanezs since pretty much the beginning. They also make/made Fender Japan's guitars, including the old Heartfield line(which is why a Talon 5 is basically a re-cut RG). Now, on the other hand, I'm unsure of exactly where in Japan Fujigen is. lol

The Prestige tag was originally a bunch of hand finishing steps done to the neck, plus different body woods/features/etc. The CNC machines were always the same, hardware, etc. Of course, now that they have Korean Prestiges(the SA and SZ ones, and rumor is all S-series are MIK now), that's not a guarantee of a Japanese guitar.

There's no other Japanese Ibanez plant, they don't own it anyway, so if they're MIJ(which they better fucking be, this is an RG550!) then that's where they're coming from.

Quoted for good info ;)

• Members

Loomis Sig info leaked. Black-bound Maple Board with black inlays, ORF-7. It's an ugly red though....

I hate red, and I still sorta want it. lol Maybe have it refinished in white.
;)

That sounds fugly, and not even like what he would play. I didnt think he even liked Trems. Huh,...

• Members

It's a Schecter C7... I went off on a tangent, I do that a lot. lol

The dude from Necrophagist is going 7 string though, with that sickening Jackson Warrior-like body style he has a custom of. I hope Ibanez makes a production model out of it, not a sig though, probably. They need some odd shapes, too many strat-a-likes.

Its hard for me to think of Necrophagist doing 7 strings. It seems like it would be hard to do that technical that low.

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

What is it you like about Symbolic? I think they are all good
;)
And have been listening as yesterday was Chucks anniversary.

You might like The Sound of Perserverence...

OK DB, what is it you dont like about Spiritual Healing?

I actually plan to rip a couple of them today once I dig the CDs out. I only have Human and the Live one on my computer, so its been awhile since Ive heard some of them...

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

OK DB, what is it you dont like about Spiritual Healing?

I actually plan to rip a couple of them today once I dig the CDs out. I only have Human and the Live one on my computer, so its been awhile since Ive heard some of them...

The production, and Symbolic has more groove to it. :cool:

Archived