SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Grr. I keep getting one pop-up. :mad:

I use firefox, but the little {censored} opens up in IE. :mad:

This Christmas should be hell. We were going to cook for 8 people, but then the number goes up to something like 12-14 people. :eek: So, I have to cook extra {censored}, now.

Doesn't it suck when people lie to you through their teeth? My mother was making up all of these excuses why she didn't want my uncle to cook something. For whatever reason she couldn't just tell me she didn't want the bastard to cook.

One of my friends used to do that. So I told him to {censored} off and I haven't seen him since. :thu: I think I'll cut Ma a little slack, seeing that she's my mother and all. :o

I still have no idea what I'm going to major in. How do normal people figure out what they're going to do?

• Members

Try Hijackthis :thu:

We are not really doing much for Xmas. We are not really big family people, so dont really do much of that stuff.

You mean major in college? Well, what do you like to do? Or let me say, what DONT you hate doing?

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

Try Hijackthis
:thu:

We are not really doing much for Xmas. We are not really big family people, so dont really do much of that stuff.

You mean major in college? Well, what do you like to do? Or let me say, what DONT you hate doing?

I somehow got suckered into making some of the food this time around. :o I usually just tag along to some other family members house and leech their food. I've never really been on the cooking end of things.

Yeah, college. I don't know what I like. I like most things as long as it isn't English or History, as far as subjects go. I've been considering Electrical and Chemical Engineering and also Computer Science/ Computer Engineering. I'm not sure about Mechanical Engineering. My cousin majored in that, and I'd hate to be seen as a copy.
:D

• Members

Id say its more about the... foundation behind it, than the actual major. For example, if you like math, problem solving, just enjoy trying to get things to work, then some sort of engineering may be a good start.

If you like working with people, like selling things, etc.. then maybe some sort of sales/finance or something is in order.

As far as the actual engeering for example, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.. I still dont think thats as important as the fact you just enjoy to problem solve. After thats, its just a matter of preference. Do you prefer chemcials or mechanical things :o

• Members

This flashlight fell out of someone's truck and my dad picked it up. It's a nice Mag Light that holds 3 D cell batteries. It seems that when it fell it fudged the end of it, and I can't even get the end cap off with a pair of channel locks. I think I better go use someone's vice. I don't want to apply too much pressure to the tube part, it might squash. I'm not too worried about the end part. It should be stronger than the tube because of how it's made. At least it has fresh batteries in it. :idea:

I dunno. I guess I'll just sign up for the engineering/computer science stuff. Most of those all take the same insane math classes.

Man, I was checking out some of those medical professions. Those dudes are in school for years before they get out. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

If all you have to worry about is this free mag lite then life is pretty good
:mad:

Cooking huh?? Do a Turkey outside in a weber kettle, good excuse to stay away from the family......" I have to bast the turkey...."

Worked the past 5 years for me
:idea:

I hate turkey. I eat chicken almost every day of the week. Turkey is just another chicken meal I have to eat in this foul year.

My mother is making(ordering) a turkey. :o She volunteered to cook this years Christmas meal junk and she ain't even going to cook it. What an oddball.

It gets better though, her boyfriend who can't cook steak is going to cook some of that for everyone. The only thing I can really look forward to is hanging out with my real family and maybe eating some of the pie I bake for those tards.

Shask, I failed biology as well. Not because I didn't understand what we talked about, it was just that I was much happier joking around and worrying about what I was going to do after school.

• Members

He's a retard. He's got a job that makes $20 per hour and the tard can't even scrape up enough cash to get my mom's car fixed. How is he supposed to cook? He totally undercooks it and calls it "rare." Last time I was forced to eat some meat he cooked it had some funky sauce he dumped on it that he thought made the whole meal way better. Of course, I have a license to hate any man that's with my mother that isn't my father, but that's not what this is about.

I'm going to go do something. I just ate a bunch of sugar and my brain is going nuts. I'm going to have to go do something. I guess I'll go shopping or fix my jeep. Take care everyone. Don't go nuts.

Anyone have a tree this year? We aren't. It's sort of weird.

Man, I was at the book store the other day. I almost went nuts because I had money, and there was lots of books that wanted to follow me home. I'll have to go back there after Christmas.

Sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah okay see ya later.

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

Why don't they make clothes for guitars? Surely, guitars get cold and uncomfortable when they're left out of their cases. Besides, it might give them something to talk and boast about. One might say, "I like my new coat. It's a little tight around the neck, though!"

Man, you can homo up your guitar, any way you want :p

• Members

He's a retard. He's got a job that makes $20 per hour and the tard can't even scrape up enough cash to get my mom's car fixed. How is he supposed to cook? He totally undercooks it and calls it "rare." Last time I was forced to eat some meat he cooked it had some funky sauce he dumped on it that he thought made the whole meal way better. Of course, I have a license to hate any man that's with my mother that isn't my father, but that's not what this is about.

I'm going to go do something. I just ate a bunch of sugar and my brain is going nuts. I'm going to have to go do something. I guess I'll go shopping or fix my jeep. Take care everyone. Don't go nuts.

Anyone have a tree this year? We aren't. It's sort of weird.

Man, I was at the book store the other day. I almost went nuts because I had money, and there was lots of books that wanted to follow me home. I'll have to go back there after Christmas.

Sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good sugar is good yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah okay see ya later.

I gave up that tree crap years ago.

• Members

I'll have a real tree next year. I wouldn't do it if I was single/living by myself or wasn't inviting anyone over. Well, I might, but who knows.

I've lived by myself for a while. And now its just my Nethew living in and out with me. I just go to a relatives party, and pass out drunk there :thu:

• Members

We have a pretty big like 8' tree this year. We used to only use like s 4 footer, but we have the space now, so wanted a decent one.

I always put one up. You have to show your holiday spirit somehow ;) Even in college I used to have like a 1 foot one..

• Members

Thats too much effort for living alone ;)

I alays tried to do something. A little tree, whatever. And of course, I always liked christmas lights up all over the house.

But I wouldnt have a massive tree and such if it were for kid...

• Members

We had our lights up out here one time. It looked pretty cool. It went across the railing, windows, whatever else. We left it all up for about a year, and then right before christmas we took it all down. lol.

Every year I would put up 4-10 strands of lights all around the house. Like mostly along the wall/ceiling from room to room...

We dont have as many here though, as the big tree sucked them all up, lol. But we do have some on the strairs...

Archived