OT : Keyboards I have never found attractive........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pianos. If I wanted to sound like something traditional, I'd far rather sound like a harpsichord or an organ. It's somewhat irritating that so much money has gone into making keyboards sound, not just like instruments that already exist anyway, but one that I don't particularly like.

• Members

When I got my Korg Karma when they first came out, I really disliked the maroon color and wished they had made it in black or silver. But it's such an awesome synth that I just dealt with it. Same with the M3 in white. Seems like every Korg keyboard I go for they have to make in some unattractive color.

• Members

Kill me, but I never much liked the look of the Jupiter 8. It can sound great, but looks wise it's a bit meh. I think a lot of people think that thing looks good because of what they associate it with.

The Micron also sucks. The CS 80 looks horrible as well.

The Virus TI2 is one of the best looking synths I've seen (but I've only seen the pics, I think). I also think Waldorf synths look fantastic sometimes (Blofeld keyboard, Nextel Blue Q, and that newer black and red Q).

Archived