OT: So Why Don't Most American Men Have Foreskins?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think my girlfirned would want my penis near her if I had a penis jacket on.

I'm quite happy with no foreskin.

You care what your girlfriend thinks? Thats pretty new age of you dude.

True. American girls do get freaked out by it. They love the self mutilation thing obviously.

But it is always in the back of my mind when I pull a Yank. When do you break it to her that I am an ant eater. Hell, half the time I dont even tell them, they say "ohhhh so you are not putting on the accent" or something to that effect.

Drunk ones hardly notice. I honestly think though that it will feel better for a girl circumsised because of the ridge. So that blows for us anteaters where it is a smoother ride.

• Members

American girls do get freaked out by it. .

I keep hearing people say this and I dont get it. Its never freaked out any of the women Ive been with, and they all seemed pretty turned on by it.

I think this whole practice of circumcision was started for a few different reasons, stemming from religion and what not. I wouldnt be suprised if one of those reasons was to prevent masturbation. Because its well known that masturbation is not only easier with an uncircumcised cock, but also a lot more pleasurable.

• Members
Kind of like wisdom teeth?
:freak:

One thing to remember though is that cut cocks do protect against STD's better than uncut, that is a fact, period.

Im quoting this post AGAIN because of how ridiculous it is. No offense to the guy who actually posted it, but its comments like this that keeps misconceptions and stereotypes from being debunked. Totally {censored}ing false. Yet some of you actually believe it. I dont get it. :freak:

• Members
Im quoting this post AGAIN because of how ridiculous it is. No offense to the guy who actually posted it, but its comments like this that keeps misconceptions and stereotypes from being debunked. Totally {censored}ing false. Yet some of you actually believe it. I dont get it.
:freak:

Please don't feel stupid, we all make ignorant retorts from time to time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8473838/

• Members

haha this thread is amusing.

but uh, I'm not circumsized, only 19 years old and already slept with near as many girls as years I have been alive, most of them multiple times, and never have gotten a complaint about it. even more than that for just blow jobs and {censored}... and again no complaints.

and the increased sensitivity thing is very true. it's even taught in health and human sexuality courses in college. circumsized dicks build up callaces, just like on your finger tips from playing guitar, and feel much less. it's just a fact.

also, I'm not sure if it is statistically true or not, but I've heard many times that uncircumsized cocks generally grow to a larger potential than they would have without. and the fact that i've gotten quite a few reactions about size tends to make me believe this... and that's not some bull{censored} ego. just the truth.

the bacteria thing may be true, but the fact is a person with poor hygiene is a person with poor hygiene and that's it. it doesn't take much effort to move some skin and wash your dick.

I personally don't give a {censored} and think it's a stupid thing to argue about, but I have no problem being uncut. :thu:

haha, there, I have contributed.

• Members

haha this thread is amusing.

also, I'm not sure if it is statistically true or not, but I've heard many times that uncircumsized cocks generally grow to a larger potential than they would have without.

OH DAMN..... IT'S A GOOD THING I'M A SQUID AND NOT A FIREMAN

Archived