OT: So Why Don't Most American Men Have Foreskins?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Loghead

What would Freud say about worshiping idols?

What does Jung have to say about fetishes?

I can tell you about whats on my sylabuss!...

Lay Analysis

Dream Analysis

The Unconcious

Instinctual Drives

Human Sexuality

Structure of Psychic Personality

Pleasure and Reality Principles

Repression (My Fave of his work...)

Or Symptom Formation.

• Members

i think there's a human rights issue with mutilating a newborn

if they wanna cut off their nob when they're older then let them do it.

i take it you all agree that female circumcision is fine too?

maybe you should look into what circumcision is actually about... no knob being cutting off. just gettin a nice little trim!

• Members

I just wanna say my wang is 100% natural. I've never met any girl who had a problem with it. Onyl one has and she's a little....:freak: . BUT, the girl who thought it was weird, spread it around to everyone she know. SO, all my friends knw now, and my guy frineds make fun of me for it. It doesn't piss me off though. My wang works just fine, and I don't see the point of having a piece of it cut off.

• Members

foot binding - lip disks - circumcision these are all things done in the name of "looking good" - and all quite stupid.

I've never been with a woman who cared - not once.

You haven't been with many women, other then desperate hussies who will take what they can get.

• Members

Dude: INSURANCE

Any op makes more money for docs/hospitals. America is all about cash.

I am from UK and I am an anteater. And I know that I get more pleasure because a freind of mine had the operation when he was 20 and he said now sex is crap. he said his end is tough as old boots and he cant feel as much. lol His exact words

• Members
Glad i dont have the Hood that collects "Chuff " and the wonderfull smelling "Smegma".

the girls dont like that {censored}

:freak:

Do you circumcized guys not take shows or something? Those of us that are not circumcised do and i cant speak for everybody, but i certainly wash my cock when Im in the shower.

and i never had to deal with any of that bull{censored}.

It really is amazing that some of you retards think you actually know something about this when you clearly do not.

In fact, Im even more suprised that some of you actually fell for these ridiculous misconceptions. I guess thinking for yourself is too hard eh?

Archived