Charli Daniels speaks out

Zachman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eutopia is a fantasy, deal with it. you may not believe in gravity either, but here on Earth it exists. 9.8s/M squared

Eutopia?

{censored} that. It's the government that's keeping the inbred trash from killing themselves off. I'm just here to help evolution along. We're devolving as a species and you people are complaining about lines in the sand! Think bigger!

-W

• Members

Your earlier comment to me pretty much agreed with Daniel's post so there it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfacechamp View Post

There is an incredible amount of intricately woven issues beyond simply saying "OMG close the borders!!11!!1!!!" I agree that the porous nature of the Mexico-American border lends itself to the possibility of major security issues, but that's not the fault of the people coming here looking for money to feed their families, it's the fault of a broken political system in Washington. If you want to place blame, place it where it belongs: the lawmakers and law enforcers.

Apparently your mouse scroll wheel isn't working:

This was my reply to another poster saying what you just said:

Partly, but he does a pretty good job of citing atypical examples of 'Hispanics' and 'gangs,' which changes the tone of the article from a political commentary to a racial one. It's a pretty common politician trick: they work hard at veiling their true feelings (in this case distrust/dislike towards Latin Americans) by wrapping it in nationalist, patriotic rhetoric.

Nice try, though.

• Members

See, this is were the Injuns {censored}ed up. What they should've done was write down on a piece of paper that this was their land and put some kinda official looking seal on it...maybe some kinda flying animal holding an ear of corn in its claw..

This way, they could've stood up to the invading european onslaught and said....." look, we have a law. You guys are here illegally."

But we were smarter. Once we killed them off, we then wrote our own bit on a piece of paper and called it a law. Now we have a perfect right to bitch about them people coming here on OUR land.

Yup, not interested in the security interests being breached and having some extremist do more damage on OUR land. Actually we purchased California from Mexico, didn't steal it, got a steal of a deal, but still...

• Members

Apparently your mouse scroll wheel isn't working:

This was my reply to another poster saying what you just said:

Partly, but he does a pretty good job of citing atypical examples of 'Hispanics' and 'gangs,' which changes the tone of the article from a political commentary to a racial one. It's a pretty common politician trick: they work hard at veiling their true feelings (in this case distrust/dislike towards Latin Americans) by wrapping it in nationalist, patriotic rhetoric.

Nice try, though.

You are funny. You love to hear yourself talk. I blame the government too. Did you not read that post

• Members

I can't speakfor other states, but in California the (new) Mexican population is putting a heavy strain on all aspects of the economy. I give a few brief examples - the school systems are being punished financially because they cannot educate the recent immigrants quick enough. Linguistic experts state that it takes 7 years for one to be fluent in the english language. Minority lawyers fought to get the number lowered, thus putting huge burdens upon schools.

We always here about these model students who come to America and assimilate and go on to become lawyers...what about the students who refuse to assimilate. I work at a high school and see this happening throught the schools in California. We have 1200 students in our high school. Nearly 400 are designated ELA (English Language Learners). Almost 300 of those will not graduate, because they CHOOSE not to participate in the educational process. So what are they going to do?????? A large number of the female students will be mothers before they graduate ( look at the numbers)

We always hear about the jobs that "white americans" will not do...give me a break. There are more than enough workers willing to work in California. Are they willing to work for less than minimum wages? Are they willing to work in dangerous work environments? People need to stop with that rhetoric...it's played out

• Members

HATS OFF TO CHARLIE DANIELS....AT LEAST HE HAS THE COURAGE TO SPEAK HIS MIND!!!

I don't care how many lala land left heads come out of the woodwork and start trying

to give me sensitivity lessons.

Where are you, you bunch of lily livered, pantywaist, forked tongued, sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution?

One of the big problems in America today is that if you have the nerve to say anything derogatory about any group of people (except Christians) you are going to be screamed at by the media and called a racist, a bigot and anything else they can think of to call you

And the truth is that the gutless, gonadless, milksop politicians are just about to sell out the United States of America because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to face reality.

"In God We Trust"

is our national motto. This is not

some Christian, right wing, political slogan.

We adopted this motto because Christian men

and women - on Christian principles - founded

this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls

of our schools.

It is Time for America to Speak up

He had me, and then he didn't.

The Dixie Chicks have bigger balls than any 15 other so-called Country stars put together. "Preaching to the choir" isn't rebellion, or brave, and this could have been (and probably was) written by any {censored}ing Fox News writer. Saying "I don't hate Mexicans" and then going on about ONLY LATINO IMMIGRANTS?

What.{censored}ing.ever. The agenda is clear. White, Christian Amerikkka uber alles. God bless record sales.

Immigration reform is certainly necessary, and I agree that it needs to be blind to the country of origin. I agree that illegal immigration is a problem that must be addressed. But to lay it at the feet of "teh mexicans" - where a majority of hispanic illlegals are from countries such as Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Guatemela, and Uruguay - is bull{censored}, designed to prey upon the prejudices of White Americans.

As usual, this complex issue is dumbed down by "I'm not racist, I'm just folks!" rednecks and "I'm not Conservative" Conservatives to pander to a moronic public's fears and frustrations.

This isn't "Charlie Daniels telling it like it is", this is more political horse{censored} from people who have a clear agenda and think (or KNOW) you are too stupid to question it.

• Members

It was in the Seventies as a child that i first became aware of Sesame street.

For a British citizen i can say it was remarkably odd that we children should be learning about the Hispanic population of America and witnessing first hand the contrived attempts at integrationalism.

My mother caught on swiftly and no more did i have to suffer some other nations culture clash or for that matter their gay rights.

I did learn to pronounce Agua though.

She took a dim view of Monkey,but it was always on.

• Members
I can't speakfor other states, but in California the (new) ....

We always hear about the jobs that "white americans" will not do...give me a break. ...

Agreed ,
That mythical lie is nothing short of a boldface lie.

If those so called unwanted jobs weren't filled by Aliens, they would be filled
by legal US citizens likely payed somewhat higher wages.
Aliens would not be exploited, that should please somebody.

We'd make up for it ($) at the check out counter,
-------- I'll pay........

:thu: :thu:

• Members

He had me, and then he didn't.

The Dixie Chicks have bigger balls than any 15 other so-called Country stars put together. "Preaching to the choir" isn't rebellion, or brave, and this could have been (and probably was) written by any {censored}ing Fox News writer. Saying "I don't hate Mexicans" and then going on about ONLY LATINO IMMIGRANTS?

What.{censored}ing.ever. The agenda is clear. White, Christian Amerikkka uber alles. God bless record sales.

Immigration reform is certainly necessary, and I agree that it needs to be blind to the country of origin. I agree that illegal immigration is a problem that must be addressed. But to lay it at the feet of "teh mexicans" - where a majority of hispanic illlegals are from countries such as Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Guatemela, and Uruguay - is bull{censored}, designed to prey upon the prejudices of White Americans.

As usual, this complex issue is dumbed down by "I'm not racist, I'm just folks!" rednecks and "I'm not Conservative" Conservatives to pander to a moronic public's fears and frustrations.

This isn't "Charlie Daniels telling it like it is", this is more political horse{censored} from people who have a clear agenda and think (or KNOW) you are too stupid to question it.

Whether or not he has an agenda, like the politicians do, is of no consequence to me, the message's content is and that is what I focused on.

• Members
Agreed ,

That mythical lie is nothing short of a boldface lie.

If those so called unwanted jobs weren't filled by Aliens, they would be filled

by legal US citizens likely payed somewhat higher wages.

Aliens would not be exploited, that should please somebody.

We'd make up for it ($) at the check out counter,

-------- I'll pay........

:thu:
:thu:

If they eliminated the description; whites, and replaced it with 'legal citizens', it'd be better because it'd be totally ACCURATE

• Members

You don't even understand your own argument. If you did, rather than relying on the 3 minute crap segment they did on your local news, you would know that many, many leading economists have stated that nobody really knows if illegal immigrants are strain on the system.

It can't be measured because they don't have the paper (ssn) trail to track it. In fact, many have stated that the immigrant contingent is necessary because they occupy (and provide steady, reliable labor) a segment of the job market that white Americans historically avoid, and use the wages earned to make purchases, which in turn puts those dollars back into the system.

i could care less what leading economists say, a good portion of the money that is earned in america by illegals is sent to mexico, so there goes the argument that it is used to by goods and services here. furthermore, the issue of whether or not they are a drain on the economy is easily illustrated, if ones head does not reside in one's colon...taxes. illegals don't pay em. but, they do have babies. and guess who foots the bill for that...taxpayers. now, since that baby is an american citizen, based on the fact that it is born in america, it is entitled to the support of the american taxpayers...by law, anyway.

i have a very simple method for ridding the usa of illegals. make it a capital offense. "who do i get to pick my bell peppers, now?" you ask? welfare mothers. if your ass draws a check from the government, it better be because your ass is 100% disabled. if not, then it's off to the fields with ya.

problem solved.

• Members

also, i'd like to point something out. why aren't we raising hell about canadians? do they not illegally enter the US? is it that they speak english and look american? or do they just not get jobs that americans need? i guess what i'm getting at is that the southern border isnt' the only border we should keep our eyes on.

• Members

your gonna have to understand that people who arent from southwest texas, or southern california arent gonna get this problem as good as people who are from there. Because if a dude is from montana, what the {censored} does he know about the illegal immigrant problem at the level we have it here. all im sayin.

• Members

only a fool can't see the fact that our border situation is out of hand, i can't blame people for wanting to come here a bit, even tho i don't agree with them crossing illegally i still have a bit of sympathy

the fact that our gov't won't take the issue seriously irks me to no end tho...it's INCREDIBLY difficult for a lot of people to get into this country the right way

my girlfriend's mother is from spain (born & raised) she's been married for over 22 years, and lived here in the states for about 11 now...she JUST NOW became a citzen a few months ago; 11 years (and a ton of headaches) for a veteran's wife to get citzenship legally while others are allowed to come as they please is just ridiculous

• Members

Whether or not he has an agenda, like the politicians do, is of no consequence to me, the message's content is and that is what I focused on.

What part of the message's content? Cuz I thought I addressed exactly what that content was. You can't separate the message from the agenda, the message IS the agenda - there is no real content or discussion in the piece... it is rambling hatespeech dressed up in "now, I don't know much, I'm just a ole country boy with no book larnin like them fancy liberals up in Jew York City..." So do you agree with the rampant racism or the runaway jingoism? The "America is a Christian Nation" part or the " them wetbacks need to learn how to speak Amurican!" part?

Or just some unnamed uneasiness with foreigners that really doesn't have an agenda or a message, but just has a problem with people that aren't exactly like you?

Ask the Cherokee and the Sioux how they feel about "illegal immigrants" - {censored}, ask the half of Hawaii that wants to succeed from the damn Union!

If you are dumb enough to adopt this as a fair expression of your idea of what the real issues in Immigration Reform are, then you are in need of some serious edumacation, my friend.

Archived