Charli Daniels speaks out

Zachman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you really want to know? Ok.

I agree with most of the content of what he says. But the fact that you'd post it here means that, by definition, you think it's noteworthy (or important, or even just interesting) what Charlie Daniels thinks. And I find that sad. I can't really think of anything LESS important than
's opinion on anything. You might as well have posted an editorial by Martha Stewart, Tom Cruise, Larry King, Larry the Cable Guy, Oprah, Ellen, Dale Jr., Charles Barkley, Anna Nicole Smith's Three Baby's Daddies, K-Fed, the Geico Caveman, normal Britney, bald Britney, or the guy that plays Spicoli. Because all of them have equally valid opinions. IE, totally worthless.

I just don't get the whole Charlie Daniels angle. It just completely random. If YOU feel that way about illegals, fine, post it using your own original thought. Expand on it, spark some discussion, whatever. But do you really need (or WANT) THAT guy speaking for you????

Charlie Daniels Speaks Out! Alert the Press!!!

(ps - 20 bucks says this bold and profound statement of his coincides with some single, or album, or tv appearance that he'd like to promote.)

I wouldn't have cared if flipper uttered the points, they are still valid and i do think they are noteworthy, NOT because of who said them, rather because of the content of what was said.

• Members

No. Polar bear attacks in florida would most likely not invlolve the socioeconomic ramifications to this country that the illegal invasion has.

Lived in California for 22 years

You don't even understand your own argument. If you did, rather than relying on the 3 minute crap segment they did on your local news, you would know that many, many leading economists have stated that nobody really knows if illegal immigrants are strain on the system.

It can't be measured because they don't have the paper (ssn) trail to track it. In fact, many have stated that the immigrant contingent is necessary because they occupy (and provide steady, reliable labor) a segment of the job market that white Americans historically avoid, and use the wages earned to make purchases, which in turn puts those dollars back into the system.

• Members

I find it an odd statement as increasingly the voice of those exasperated by the folly of the rulling class is barred from a worthwhile forum to explain their anxieties.

It has much to do with preventing the majority from assuming the rightful power of the majority by denying the majority the knowledge of their majority status.

• Members

You don't even understand your own argument. If you did, rather than relying on the 3 minute crap segment they did on your local news, you would know that many, many leading economists have stated that nobody really knows if illegal immigrants are strain on the system.

It can't be measured because they don't have the paper (ssn) trail to track it. In fact, many have stated that the immigrant contingent is necessary because they occupy (and provide steady, reliable labor) a segment of the job market that white Americans historically avoid, and use the wages earned to make purchases, which in turn puts those dollars back into the system.

really... HMM the illegal that stole my wife's identity and ran up $35K in debt, using her SS# experience that I personally dealt with says that I understand a bit more that you might believe

• Members

I find it an odd statement as increasingly the voice of those exasperated by the folly of the rulling class is barred from a worthwhile forum to explain their anxieties.

It has much to do with preventing the majority from assuming the rightful power of the majority by denying the majority the knowledge of their majority status.

How can an illegal alien be a part of a rightful majority?

• Members
really... HMM the illegal that stole my wife's identity and ran up $35K in debt, using her SS# experience that I personally dealt with says that I understand a bit more that you might believe

So, if somebody from Croatia stole your wife's identity, would that, by proxy, make you an expert on Croatian socio-economic issues? :freak:

I think perhaps there is a bit of personal agenda here, which is clearly evidenced by the fact that you used one atypical example that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand to illustrate your 'knowledge' of the issue.

• Members

So, if somebody from Croatia stole your wife's identity, would that, by proxy, make you an expert on Croatian socio-economic issues?
:freak:

I think perhaps there is a bit of personal agenda here, which is clearly evidenced by the fact that you used one atypical example that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand to illustrate your 'knowledge' of the issue.

Eat {censored}, If you endorse open borders to ILLEGALS wherever they may come from

• Members

There is an incredible amount of intricately woven issues beyond simply saying "OMG close the borders!!11!!1!!!" I agree that the porous nature of the Mexico-American border lends itself to the possibility of major security issues, but that's not the fault of the people coming here looking for money to feed their families, it's the fault of a broken political system in Washington. If you want to place blame, place it where it belongs: the lawmakers and law enforcers.

Yep, that's basically what Charlie Daniels said without all the fluff:)

• Members

What a clever rebuttal. Small surprise that you would ally yourself with closeminded and malformed individuals.

Your earlier comment to me pretty much agreed with Daniel's post so there it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfacechamp View Post

There is an incredible amount of intricately woven issues beyond simply saying "OMG close the borders!!11!!1!!!" I agree that the porous nature of the Mexico-American border lends itself to the possibility of major security issues, but that's not the fault of the people coming here looking for money to feed their families, it's the fault of a broken political system in Washington. If you want to place blame, place it where it belongs: the lawmakers and law enforcers.

• Members
Zachman, your listing thing says you are in Hawaii..

Man, being in Hawaii and being paranoid about the great hispanic invasion, isn't that like living in florida and worrying about polar bear attacks?

Heh.

If you are a self centered piece of human trash then maybe that's relevant.
If you are principled, and choose to contribute to a lawfull society you might
choose to help where you can.....

Which is it with you ?

And what the {censored} is hispanic {censored} ?
He's referring to mexicans, are you embarrased for them ?
I'm not , I love mexicans especially leagal ones.

:wave:

• Members

I don't believe in governments, therefor I could care less how someone gets onto a particular spot of dirt on the earth.

It isn't political at all, infact, it's antipolitical.

We're all earthlings. Stop being a bunch of conformists and categorizing yourselves into "North American United States Caucassian Suburban Emo hardcore transvestites" or whatever the "Cool" thing to be this week is.

Earthlings have the right to inhabit the earth, period.

-W

• Members

See, this is were the Injuns {censored}ed up. What they should've done was write down on a piece of paper that this was their land and put some kinda official looking seal on it...maybe some kinda flying animal holding an ear of corn in its claw..

This way, they could've stood up the invading european onslaught and said....." look, we have a law. You guys are here illegally."

But we were smarter. Once we killed them off, we then wrote our own bit on a piece of paper and called it a law. Now we have a perfect right to bitch about them people coming here on OUR land.

Which nation was it that wasn't conquered again? Oh ya... they all have a history of that, not just America.

Welcome to the 21st century

• Members

I don't believe in governments, therefor I could care less how someone gets onto a particular spot of dirt on the earth.

It isn't political at all, infact, it's antipolitical.

We're all earthlings. Stop being a bunch of conformists and categorizing yourselves into "North American United States Caucassian Suburban Emo hardcore transvestites" or whatever the "Cool" thing to be this week is.

Earthlings have the right to inhabit the earth, period.

-W

Eutopia is a fantasy, deal with it. you may not believe in gravity either, but here on Earth it exists. 9.8s/M squared

Archived