Charli Daniels speaks out

Zachman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is exactly what the constitution says. Read it how you want:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Charlie Daniels is right. If your not in the southwestern US, you actually don't know jack about the problems the illegals have heaped on us. In fact, my wife and I have had enough and we're moving to a nice big town 'back east'. They expect free everything, are told to look for lawsuits to get rich, give false info at traffic accidents (where the vehicles so damaged they can't hit and run) and change names to avoid having to pay back the victim or pay fines. The Police just started doing something about it. It used to be "we're not the INS" attitude from the overworked cops here. I've been here for over 40 years and I've had enough. If my adult kid's weren't so involved with the show business industry here they'd be leaving with us. There are a lot of hard working Mexicans, I have Mexican friends and most of the Mexican Americans are pretty pissed off at the illegals too. But a lot of the illegals (using forged documents) send mostof their wages to family in Mexico. They're underpaid by greedy owners and since a lot of it id piece work (such as roofing, framing ect.) and there's NO quality or safety standards in Mexico, so the craftmanship sucks. If you tell them they're doing it wrong they look at you like your stupid and don't speak english. Until ya tell 'em to stop, your calling their boss and your not gonna pay for the shoddy work. Then they speak pretty good broken english. They'll do ANYTHING the boss tells them to because of this. As a Fleet Manager/Safety Officer I've had to pull many, many of them aside (with a translator to make sure they understand me in their native language) and explain why they shouldn't be putting themselves at such risks and explaining OSHA laws as to why they don't have to endanger themselves. They don't respect anything, but you'd better 'respect' them. You should see the stores and restaurants in the heavily illegals neighbor hoods. Come drive around Vegas for a few days, the only place I've been with worse drivers is downtown LA. No, it's not all illegals but mostly. They have fake documents, they don't know our driving laws and it really shows. Get insurance out here, bet ya can't afford it, so most illegals don't have it. The cops are way overwelmed here.
In case you didn't hear, the All Star game was just here and a lot of the crowds were acting like animals, so it's not just illegals acting badly, but they ain't helping and at 9 or 10 dollars an hour the taxes they pay don't nearly cover their costs. Get insurance out here, bet ya can't afford it, so most illegals don't have it.
This is enough of a rant, but if you ain't here, you really have no idea, I've talked to a lot of people 'back east' and they have no idea what we're really going through.

• Members

Here in NYC a caucasian DRUNK POLICEMAN hit the back of a car killing a 5 year old kid and leaving the mother in a comma.

Those 2 were legal alliens who were on Vacation in the USA .

Does that make all Policeman drunks???? NO

Dude, most PHD guys i know aren't americans, they are either from South America-europe-anywhere, but i also have a couple of friends that are phds.

Does that make them more intelligent than average dudes i know??? NO

That makes them probably more determined to get what they set their lives for.

But i know many people that are quite smart and have never been to any University, it might be called common sense.

What strikes me is that in this country we have 290,000,000 million monkeys watching Tv and repeating whatever is thrown at them without even using half a cell on their brains to do a logical exercise and notice that they are been played like flutes.

Right.

And you DON'T repeat a bunch of bull{censored} YOU heard?

Please spare us the self-rightous BS.

And BTW...thanks a bunch for quoting the entire 1st post. Would never have guessed what you were talking about if you hadn't done that.

• Members

You are wrong on many points.

Just one for now. Where in the Constitution is there any mention of God or Jesus as you suggest?

I was making a generalization of what groups founded the country, not necessarily just those that signed the actual documents. Though they had a faith that respected a higher power, it wasn't any particular deity AFAIK. I wasn't really speaking directly about the constitution, though I can see how it could have been interpreted that way.

• Members

I have no problem reforming immigration quota's and processes....once the border is secured and employers who hire illegals are prosecuted.

I really don't have an issue with a guest work program....once the border is secure and employers who hire illegals are prosecuted. That worker program would also be able to improve there living conditions while here.

Hospitals are under tremendous strain, and your insurance premium is showing it.

Our schools are under a tremendous strain, and your childs education is showing it.

We have a big gaping hole in our security and I think we need to deal with it.

Mexico's failed economic policies don't need to be change because they have that nice northern pressure valve. Shut off that valve and force them to change for the better.

I really want everyone's life to improve, I'm not trying to hate some group.

Who's going to bring these companies to justice? They're all knee deep in Gee Dub's pockets. And they're saving money by using the immigrants. That's what it all boils down to.

• Members

The consitution does not say that at all.

There was no "illegal immigration" back then.

The only right that citizens had over anyone else living in the US is the right to vote.

You need to brush up on your history.

This is exactly what the constitution says. Read it how you want:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't pretend that you can't understand, that the intent above, doesn't encompass the idea that the USA is a sovereign nation, which has borders, which need securing, and defending and that promoting our (the citizens of the USA), domestic tranquility, general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to OURSELVES AND OUR POSETRITY, so the authors clearly had, OUR, the interest of this USA in mind, and took that into consideration that, our constitution wasn't to include all the citizens of the world.

It is Statute, that we HAVE an immigration policy, deal with it.

• Members

I have no problem reforming immigration quota's and processes....once the border is secured and employers who hire illegals are prosecuted.

I really don't have an issue with a guest work program....once the border is secure and employers who hire illegals are prosecuted. That worker program would also be able to improve there living conditions while here.

Hospitals are under tremendous strain, and your insurance premium is showing it.

Our schools are under a tremendous strain, and your childs education is showing it.

We have a big gaping hole in our security and I think we need to deal with it.

Mexico's failed economic policies don't need to be change because they have that nice northern pressure valve. Shut off that valve and force them to change for the better.

I really want everyone's life to improve, I'm not trying to hate some group.

Despite Deathmonkey's incredible, incredulous...really rant....you are 100% correct.

This about quality of life, for eveyone.

Very good post.

It's NOT about keeping "towel heads and spics out". It's about doing it the right way.

I suggest Deathmonkey find out how many Iraqis are to be relocated here, before he spews more ignorant bull{censored}.

• Members
I'm not one to point out spelling errors... for sure I've done enough of them myself but...... quire????

How about having the quire sing the korus?

Yea dude I cant" weight four tuh qourus !

qorusus rocq man !

Charlie Rocks Man ....

:thu: :thu:

I here Charlee didnt' inviegt uth Dixxy (up) Chucks four the 07' toooorr:confused:

Badogbadogbadog:deadhorse:

• Members

I've met Charlie and he's a true Southern gentleman. And his show that night was killer. I have many Latino friends at work and I find them to be the most hard working and trustworthy around. This is a big-time sticky subject, not going away anytime soon. I've been to Mexico many times and have been treated great every trip, unlike the Carribean. What to do!!??!!

Archived