UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Members
I thought the bassman gave you a semi?????
:confused:

Yah I love its crunch but (as you could probably guess) its not that different from my marshalls, and I REALLY need an amp that can give me decent cleans at gig volumes. Twin Reverb Preferably, but I wouldnt mind a AC30 or maybe even that awesome matamp combo that has like 46 different configurations of gain and tubes and stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
BossMT-2Big.jpg

;)

Yack! I think there is one of those in the studio drawer somewhere actually.

{censored} it, I think I'll take it off your hands. I'm desperate to own an amp again! How much do you want for the amp and pups shipped to my house?

Nice afternoon aint it :)

Al

• Members

Yah I love its crunch but (as you could probably guess) its not that different from my marshalls, and I REALLY need an amp that can give me decent cleans at gig volumes. Twin Reverb Preferably, but I wouldnt mind a AC30 or maybe even that awesome matamp combo that has like 46 different configurations of gain and tubes and stuff.

If you mean the Matamp 1224, it doesn't have that much clean headroom.

They make others that do, but the 1224 is all about power amp drive which doesn't sit too well with getting high headroom.

Check out the GT Classic or GT1

• Members

Hi everybody

I'm selling my Hook Captain (3 Channels, PTP wired) and my Germino Classic 45 (w/Case) equipped with KT66 tubes. Both great amps and in the hotrodded Marshall vein (hook) or JTM 45 vein (Germino). Both are 220v models.

Visit www.hookamps.com for soundsamples and better pics.

Prices: Hook 1999

• Members
Hi everybody

I'm selling my Hook Captain (3 Channels, PTP wired) and my Germino Classic 45 (w/Case) equipped with KT66 tubes. Both great amps and in the hotrodded Marshall vein (hook) or JTM 45 vein (Germino). Both are 220v models.

Visit www.hookamps.com for soundsamples and better pics.

Prices: Hook 1999

• Members

Tried some distortions. Now I want - in order

1. SUbDecay Blackstar Distortion
2. EMMA Reezafratziz

Straight Swop for my 6 week old Keley Blues Driver, or PM me a price.

Blues Driver could well be for sale anyway If I have to get the Blackstar New.

PM me if your interested.

Archived