UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Have some stuff I want to get rid of. PM me and make offers. If you have questions or need pics, PM me also. Will ship to UK only. May consider a trade for a TS-9 or a TS-808.

Marshall Guv'nor II (Hardly used, boxed, velcro)

Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 (Hardly used, boxed)

Danelectro FAB chorus (Hardly used, boxed, velcro)

Behringer Graphic EQ-700 (Hardly used)

Belcat Delay (Hardly Used, boxed, velcro)

Digitech Digidelay (Hardly used, boxed)

Korg DT-3 Tuner (Hardly used, boxed)

Zoom G1 (Hardly used, boxed)

Another Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 (Old & beat up. Maybe good for service and modding. Will go cheap)

I'm interested in the Belcat Delay, or the Digidelay - interested in part ex's for a Voodoo labs Sparkledrive? Boxed, instructions, VGC...

Al

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hi everybody

I'm selling my Hook Captain (3 Channels, PTP wired) and my Germino Classic 45 (w/Case) equipped with KT66 tubes. Both great amps and in the hotrodded Marshall vein (hook) or JTM 45 vein (Germino). Both are 220v models.

Visit www.hookamps.com for soundsamples and better pics.

Prices: Hook 1999

• Members

interested in trades on the germimo or hook I probably asked already. also any clips?

Sorry not interested in trades, I've been spending way too much lately :eek:

I could email you a lousy clip of the Germino, recorded on stage at a gig with a mp3 recorder. Sorry but I don't have anything better, except maybe for this:

http://www.vintageamp.net/ampfest/classic45.html

EDIT: Hook's on hold right now

• Members

I'm interested in the Belcat Delay, or the Digidelay - interested in part ex's for a Voodoo labs Sparkledrive? Boxed, instructions, VGC...

Al

Hey man. Thanks for the interest. Not trying to be an asshole, but apart from a trade for an Ibanez TS, I'm definately looking to make a bit of cash on this stuff. Sorry man...

• Members
Hey man. Thanks for the interest. Not trying to be an asshole, but apart from a trade for an Ibanez TS, I'm definately looking to make a bit of cash on this stuff. Sorry man...

No problemo - how much cash do you want for the Belcat then? :)

Al

• Members

I am seeling a few guitars for a friend of mine, however one is an oddball. Wondered what you guys thought it might be worth.

Its a Les Paul standard from the 70s or 80s with a Floyd Rose attached. Looks like a very pro job.

In its hard case.

No idea if these are desirable or not to some people.

• Members

maybe yeh. I've liked the two rock tone for a loooong time now... also always wanted a bogner ecstasy. will have to be a good offer but just putting it out there like you did with your recto see if anything comes back.

made a thread somewhere with the weaknesses of the amp...

might hang on to it till we have the ampfest so ppl can hear it...

• Members

Ive only owned this a few months :(

P1010004_800x600.jpg

Marshall DSL50 Limited Edition.

I bought it from Benny on here. Its a great amp, only selling due to my PC dying on me, so I need a new one more than I need this amp :( I think Benny said it has the Drake transformers, if I remember correctly. Reverb doesn't work on it, but I've never tried different tubes etc, so I don't know why. Asking what I paid, as I have never used it beyond trying it really,

• Members
Laney GH50L for sale, lost the email of the guy who wanted it so he has dibs.

Perfect condition.

You might mean me? If so i scored one in an awesome deal already. Hearing damage imminent :cool:

• Members

Fender MIM neck '57 style - 7.25" radius with a soft v profile, Kluson style tuners (dont know if they're real Klusons or not, unbranded so probably not, but they work!)

Ash body, not sure what brand as I got it off ebay, it looks great though, just a few chips/dings in the paint.

BG Pickups v60s pickups - these will be brand new as I've only just ordered them, and its too late to cancel the order now I think :( CTS pots/switch and a switchcraft jack

Wilkinson hipshot style trem, stays in tune perfectly and looks great

I think thats about it, if you need any more info just ask. Oh, and I would also be interested in swapping with a bit of cash for a Jap Les Paul.

Archived