UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hi everybody

I'm selling my Hook Captain (3 Channels, PTP wired) and my Germino Classic 45 (w/Case) equipped with KT66 tubes. Both great amps and in the hotrodded Marshall vein (hook) or JTM 45 vein (Germino). Both are 220v models.

Visit www.hookamps.com for soundsamples and better pics.

Prices: Hook 1999

• Members
Hi guys
I'm selling this for a friend.

Squier Supersonic in blue sparkle.

IMG_0009.jpg

More pics here

These guitars came with a classic strat style bridge with hardened steel pressed saddles and a screw in whammy/tremolo arm - often removed/missing from many Super-Sonics found today due to it detuning the guitar with frequent use. This one has the trem locked down(easlily reversble if you want to) Kluson style tuners similar to those found on many fender strats were used on the headstock.
Fender boasted that two

• Members

Morning folks,

I really hate that my first post is in the spam thread but usually someone with more subject knowledge than me has already posted in any thread I read. I have been reading/using the site for a long time and had a good deal with Craig (yourguitarhero) around Christmas last year.

Anyways, I have an Orange Tiny Terror that I'm no longer using. Great sound in a managable little package which is just not quite loud enough for my band since we added a second guitar and don't mic up. It's been gigged once and used for a couple of two hour rehearsals.

I'd rather sell it here than on the 'bay and was looking for something like

• Members
Morning folks,

I really hate that my first post is in the spam thread but usually someone with more subject knowledge than me has already posted in any thread I read. I have been reading/using the site for a long time and had a good deal with Craig (yourguitarhero) around Christmas last year.

Anyways, I have an Orange Tiny Terror that I'm no longer using. Great sound in a managable little package which is just not quite loud enough for my band since we added a second guitar and don't mic up. It's been gigged once and used for a couple of two hour rehearsals.

I'd rather sell it here than on the 'bay and was looking for something like

Archived