UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Trust me, if I could I would.

The forumites could club together and buy it for me, it's my birthday tomorrow, that would be a nice prezzy, yes?, what d'ya think?

:)
:)

Jon

I would trust you jon :confused: but I seriuosly doubt theres much mileage in that plan of action. However a thought occurs, maybe a raffle of your women folk would be better :idea::)

• Members

ok doesn anyone fancy ?....

Budda superdrive 30 series 2 combo but also head (have both enclosures) 800 pound... (usa voltage)

Selmer treble and bass 60s amp with croc skin very rare and amazing sound! 325 pounds....

Fender john mayer usa strat 700 plus fees

TCM terry mcinturff monarch 800

Prs CU22 whale blue with birds 1200

• Members

Might be looking for a new strat neck again. Looking for maple board, small Fender style headstock and no small radius boards (7.25" ish). Will consider a trade for my 90s Fender MIM neck in '57 style with a neck of the same quality, or this neck + cash for something slightly better.

• Members

Anyone fancy trading something intresting for Boss SD1, GE7, CH1, Mxr ZW (There was a slight problem with switching, but it appears to have fixed it's self, its not been a problem for months). All pedals are boxed and in good condition) alternativley will sell.

SD1

• Members

Have some stuff I want to get rid of. PM me and make offers. If you have questions or need pics, PM me also. Will ship to UK only. May consider a trade for a TS-9 or a TS-808.

Marshall Guv'nor II (Hardly used, boxed, velcro)
Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 (Hardly used, boxed)
Danelectro FAB chorus (Hardly used, boxed, velcro)
Behringer Graphic EQ-700 (Hardly used)
Belcat Delay (Hardly Used, boxed, velcro)
Digitech Digidelay (Hardly used, boxed)
Korg DT-3 Tuner (Hardly used, boxed)
Zoom G1 (Hardly used, boxed)
Another Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 (Old & beat up. Maybe good for service and modding. Will go cheap)

• Members
No probs. Will put pics of the 2203 up tomorrow if that's the one you mean.

5150 will have to wait til Monday cos it's at the rehearsal place.

Cool stuff :thu:

And yeah its the 2203 im interested in, Im a Marshall guy :D

Archived