Unexcused absenteeism

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my excuse is similar to pup's, i'm moving on June 1st and have spent the majority of this month prepping the house i'm moving into. i'm renting it from STG's parents, in fact :D. the noise-room will be smaller, but more dedicated. bookshelves and VHS collection will go upstairs.

i pooped out a measly one track this month, and revamped one of my live tracks. saturday i will be doing visual synth stuff for the good Cory Flanigan's set at a local venue.. i have a feeling i will be spending a lot more time on visuals in the near future, it seems to be in high demand. i'm already finding so many wonderful translation-points between the kind of audio i do and the kind of visuals i create.

some ambient glitch stuff for your thursday afternoon..

http://www.directactiontapes.com/streaming/songs/jwoods/wanna%20_%20know.mp3

http://www.directactiontapes.com/streaming/songs/jwoods/you%20forgive%20me.mp3

• Members

it is a bit of turmoil! in my case, it's a very small house but i like to do things myself. the house has become a time vampire. everytime i complete a task it uncovers another task that needs to be completed. i will be so glad when it's done. i can't imagine what it's like moving later in life. best moving wishes to you sir. i hope you think about getting one of those rainwater-style shower heads installed, i am psyched about mine

• Members

I'm so glad you finally got rid of that no-good Diametro. It's a good start to cleaning this place up. Now, how about that BozoWonderDog? He's one of Don Solaris' little minions, doing his bidding. Better yet, just give me a set of admin keys and I will get this place cleaned up real fast-like.

I fart in your general direction, you son of a motherless goat. I feel good about this !!!

• Members

I fart in your general direction, you son of a motherless goat. I feel good about this !!!

HOW DARE YOU speak to me like that!!! You disgustate me!!! You and all of your basement-dwelling loser friends! Don't you know that the KSS is in disrepair and that you and the other goons are the cause of this? It's not too late to turn things around. You can start by apologizing to me and getting a job. Now get to it!!

Archived