Unexcused absenteeism

• Members

ElectricPuppy is displeased with the recent attendance here at KSS. ElectricPuppy requires that all members post meaningful discussions on a daily basis. Regular absenteeism from this board will eventually result in ElectricPuppy revoking your Synth Geek card and a forfeit of your secret decoder ring.

Please make an effort to be more interesting.

Thank you,

-ElectricPuppy,

aka Lord of KSS, Protector of the 12 Keys, and Hero of the Jump Patch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still waiting for the Kronos I was promised if I remained on the forum for a year.

:idk:

:o

And all we are *supposed* to get is a membership card and some crappy decoder ring that probably tells us to drink more Ovaltine? I don't even...

• Members

I'm still waiting for the Kronos I was promised if I remained on the forum for a year.

:idk:

Well I was promised a Crumar Spirit and a six-pack of RC Cola if I stayed on for FIVE years.

...It's been six....

• Members

Well, it's obvious the Puppy likes to play favorites around here.

I want my crappy Super Secret Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring, damnit.

Whatever you do, don't try to get 'em with your Red Ryder BB Gun with a compass in the stock, and "this thing which tells time"! You'll shoot your eye out!!!

• Members

ElectricPuppy thanks everyone who's attempted to be interesting. ElectricPuppy will now take your questions...

thank you for raising this issue !

here is a flow chart:

Are you a hipster ? --> no --> yes

Are you a hipster ? --> yes --> yes

Your flowchart is broken, sir. Please turn in your membership card and vacate immediately.

Thank you all for your time. Please resume your attempts at being interesting.

Archived