just got pulled over for speeding yet again

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

worst part is I had a bowl in the car and it was spotted. I about {censored} myself wondering what was going to happen, but he let me off and just made me break it on the road... no fines or punishment for that... thank {censored}ing god.

still though. $200 and 4 more points on the license is an extremely {censored}ty way to start off my first day of summer break. (lastnight was my last class of the semester at college)

so, once again.....

{censored}

• Members

I'm half way through a 3 month ban for clocking up speeding offences! And what sucks is my neighbour is a cop, so i dare not drive, as i'm sure he know's i'm banned at the mo.

You are banned for a reason, whether your neighbour is a cop or not, you shouldn't be driving.

• Members

I'm half way through a 3 month ban for clocking up speeding offences! And what sucks is my neighbour is a cop, so i dare not drive, as i'm sure he know's i'm banned at the mo.

So, if your neighbour wasn't a cop, you would drive your car? Oh, that makes perfect sense :freak:

• Members

worst part is I had a bowl in the car and it was spotted. I about {censored} myself wondering what was going to happen, but he let me off and just made me break it on the road... no fines or punishment for that... thank {censored}ing god.

still though. $200 and 4 more points on the license is an extremely {censored}ty way to start off my first day of summer break. (lastnight was my last class of the semester at college)

so, once again.....

{censored}

In general, speeding tickets are just revenue generators rather than any kind act setting a standard for road safety, however....

What the {censored} were you doing with a bowl in the car...IN PLAIN VIEW?

I would have let you off for the speeding ticket and cited you for being stupid instead....

• Members

In general, speeding tickets are just revenue generators rather than any kind act setting a standard for road safety, however....

What the {censored} were you doing with a bowl in the car...IN PLAIN VIEW?

I would have let you off for the speeding ticket and cited you for being stupid instead....

Maybe he was just mad for his cornflakes? Cheerios? I sometimes have breakfast at work!

• Members

Buy a nice radar detector. My dad lives in FLA and he just bought one. If it saves you one ticket it has paid for itself. Either that or slow the {censored} down...and I have a hard time with that myself; how can I judge someone else? :)

I still can't believe the FLA cop didn't mine your bowl for residue and throw your ass in jail!

:eek:

• Members

I still can't believe the FLA cop didn't mine your bowl for residue and throw your ass in jail!

:eek:

Meh. Most places are starting to treat it as a minor traffic offense. It's not as hard-assed in a lot of places as it used to be. Some areas they're still jackasses about it though.

• Members

Meh. Most places are starting to treat it as a minor traffic offense. It's not as hard-assed in a lot of places as it used to be. Some areas they're still jackasses about it though.

Word. I've had a sherriff here in Omaha see my bowl, commented 'kinda dumb to drive around with that' wrote my ticket for merging into the left lane without signaling and let me go. :thu:

Nebraska CAN be cool......but only if you smoke da weed.

• Members

How fast were you going? I know the standard ticket price is $75 here if you are below 20 mph over the speed limit. I think 20-30 mph over is $95. Anything over that is considered reckless driving I believe.

• Members

I once arrived home from holidays and there were 2 envelopes with photos of my car breaking the limit - they looked identical, dates were the same. I assumed they were dupliates. Then i looked at the time - 6 minutes apart. 2 towns very close together. 67 in a 60 Zone each time....Damn!!!!!

• Members

I once arrived home from holidays and there were 2 envelopes with photos of my car breaking the limit - they looked identical, dates were the same. I assumed they were dupliates. Then i looked at the time - 6 minutes apart. 2 towns very close together. 67 in a 60 Zone each time....Damn!!!!!

Brutal:cry:

• Members

How fast were you going? I know the standard ticket price is $75 here if you are below 20 mph over the speed limit. I think 20-30 mph over is $95. Anything over that is considered reckless driving I believe.

Tickets in Florida are much more $$$ than that!

• Members

This explains a lot about Illinois drivers.

• Members

It's usually cheaper in the long run to pay a lawyer to "take care" of a ticket than to pay the increase in insurance fees. Just something to think about.

Not the lawyers that I know....

But I know that in Minnesota, you can usually go to traffic court and keep the ticket off of your record if you pay the fine immediately without having to hire a lawyer.

Archived