Metal Heads: Check this band out, right now!

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I normally don`t like to do this. I`ve never really considered myself a fanboy and don`t do the street team stuff. That`s for geeks and kids. But, I wanted to post about this band I came across on myspace. The name of the band is Flatline, and they are from Cali. They describe themselves as a thrash band, and that`s pretty much what they are. Some slight death metal and hardcore influences, but pretty much what you would have heard out of a good 80`s thrash band.

Check out their myspace page. They have some of their new stuff posted. I picked up their newest cd and a copy of their `06 tour DVD. Pretty good stuff. I`ve listened to the cd almost four times through since yesterday. I like it.

http://www.myspace.com/flatlinemetal

Eric

• Members

they're okay, could be a little faster

edit - are they a jesus band? could explain the lack of attitude/blandness

Are you asking if they are a Christian oriented band?

Hell, I don`t know. But I would say no.

I didn`t think they lacked any attitude or that they were bland. Hmmm...

Eric

• Members
Are you asking if they are a Christian oriented band?

Hell, I don`t know. But I would say no.

I didn`t think they lacked any attitude or that they were bland. Hmmm...

Eric

They'd kick so much more @ss if they'd just throw on goth makeup, dawn a lot of studded leather, and incoherently growl, "I'm An eVul mUFugger~! I h8 HomesKoold cHristshuNs & BrewTuLy suX Saytun's coCk~!!!" :mad::o

• Members
They'd kick so much more @ss if they'd just throw on goth makeup, dawn a lot of studded leather, and incoherently growl, "I'm An eVul mUFugger~! I h8 HomesKoold cHristshuNs & BrewTuLy suX Saytun's coCk~!!!"
:mad::o

that might help, but what would help more is not sounding like a slowed down lamb of god with crappier breakdowns

• Members
that might help, but what would help more is not sounding like a slowed down lamb of god with crappier breakdowns

:D

I thought they sounded pretty good, but I can see your point, and a lot of metal bands sound very similar to me these days.

BTW, looks like a pretty mean strat in your avatar. :cool:

• Members

:D

I thought they sounded pretty good, but I can see your point, and a lot of metal bands sound very similar to me these days.

BTW, looks like a pretty mean strat in your avatar.
:cool:

thanks dude :cool:

it's even meaner now - I have a different neck on it:

t2.jpg

to be honest the christian thing was kinda a troll

• Members
They'd kick so much more @ss if they'd just throw on goth makeup, dawn a lot of studded leather, and incoherently growl, "I'm An eVul mUFugger~! I h8 HomesKoold cHristshuNs & BrewTuLy suX Saytun's coCk~!!!"
:mad::o

That incoherent growl crap is what gets me. Why does almost every metal band these days have to have singing like that?

I watched HeadBangers Ball for the first time in a long time the other week and 90% of it was the crappy fast notes with no structure music and incoherent growling vocals crap.

I can see why metal is not all that popular these days.

• Members

That incoherent growl crap is what gets me. Why does almost every metal band these days have to have singing like that?

I watched HeadBangers Ball for the first time in a long time the other week and 90% of it was the crappy fast notes with no structure music and incoherent growling vocals crap.

I can see why metal is not all that popular these days.

I'd like to see this headbanger's ball cause the only one I see has {censored}ty "melody" and clean chorus singing.

• Members

I normally don`t like to do this. I`ve never really considered myself a fanboy and don`t do the street team stuff. That`s for geeks and kids. But, I wanted to post about this band I came across on myspace. The name of the band is Flatline, and they are from Cali. They describe themselves as a thrash band, and that`s pretty much what they are. Some slight death metal and hardcore influences, but pretty much what you would have heard out of a good 80`s thrash band.

Check out their myspace page. They have some of their new stuff posted. I picked up their newest cd and a copy of their `06 tour DVD. Pretty good stuff. I`ve listened to the cd almost four times through since yesterday. I like it.

Eric

They're playing with my former band Cheva July 28th.

• Members

Wow, I didn`t expect such a negative responce to this band. I`ve been listening to the new disc for the last couple of days and really like it.

I have determined that my opinion is the only one that matters. So I will just dismiss your opinions. As I would the mindless ramblings of a small child.:p :p :p

I like these guys. Reminds me of the day. About `81-`82. The guys that everyone worships now sounded like this back then. I get that kind of vibe off this band. I may be wrong, but I could be right too.

Eric

• Members
Wow, I didn`t expect such a negative responce to this band. I`ve been listening to the new disc for the last couple of days and really like it.

I have determined that my opinion is the only one that matters. So I will just dismiss your opinions. As I would the mindless ramblings of a small child.
:p

I like these guys. Reminds me of the day. About `81-`82. The guys that everyone worships now sounded like this back then. I get that kind of vibe off this band. I may be wrong, but I could be right too.

Eric

Your opinion is the only one that counts since your the one listening. :thu:

Archived