The last person who posts in this thread wins..

Nerine

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
ok...who got the ass vs tits thread banned?

It got banned?! I think I was the last person to post in there or the second to last and all my pics were legit and SFW. I'm guessing it had to do with a tiny black and white shot that was posted where the chick had on a sweater or something, but was bottomless; there was tan lines, coochie hair, and everything. :eek:

My favorite part from the Tay Zonday site linked earlier:

Tay has a white daddy, making his rage only half-black

And also this:

I move away from the pee to breathe in

You've gotta see the pic for that caption! :lol:

I won't link to it, definitely NSFW.

• Members

The last email notification I got was a post from caulk rocket, and the pic was two chics from behind standing, naked, but you couldn't see anything. Damn, after all that work/posts, they could've just deleted the pics, not the whole thread.

noob question...NSFW? SFW?

• Members
The last email notification I got was a post from caulk rocket, and the pic was two chics from behind standing, naked, but you couldn't see anything. Damn, after all that work/posts, they could've just deleted the pics, not the whole thread.

noob question...NSFW? SFW?

I know, that was an epic thread; people are going to whine all day tomorrow about it too. OMG, it's Monday to boot! AHAHAHAHA :lol: How {censored}ty is that!

NSFW - Not Safe For Work
SFW - Safe For Work

Someone close this bitch so I can w1nz0r5!!!!11!

• Members
I had no idea people would actually be on this site at work. I set up / admin businesses' networks and the last place I would surf is this.

I'm on this site at work. {censored}!!! I have to be at work in 6.5 hours, I need sleep. I do the whole computer tech/admin thing at work too. Seriously though, people view much worse than this where I work.

Oh, I thought I'd get a head start on the thread bitching about the ass vs tits thread being gone. I had to beat the morning crowd to it. It's alright though, I posted an ass that even my grandmother could appreciate in there. :thu:

Sleep for the win!

• Members
oh and he's hit a tree...

Sad Ken, it was very sporting of them to enter a three legged horse...., oh and they have had to shoot him......and the jockey as well.

Oh I had a question for ya...

What the flying {censored} is a "new-jack", is this a british thing or what, where does this come from...

You can answer me or you can let me win, the choice is yours :mad:

• Members
Nice try, but if it ever comes to that, then the Admin who deletes the thread will be the last poster. As a matter of policy, we reply to any thread we move to thread jail so the other admins and mods know who moved it and why.

PS It's "YOU'RE ALL".
:wave:

My offer still stands lover :love: