Weekly SPAM Thread 10/22/07

Dale B.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Line6 PODXT Live w/gigbag - $300 shipped. Excellent condition.

Line_6_POD_XT_Live_02_small.jpg

EHX Nano Muff - $35 shipped, mint w/box.

EHX_Nano_Muff_01_small.jpg

EHX Nano Clone - $40 shipped, mint no box.

EHX_Nano_Clone_02_small.jpg

Toadworks Deathrattle I - $150 shipped, mint w/bag.

Toadworks_Death_Rattle_01_small.jpg

BOSS BF-2 Flanger - $60 shipped, ok condition, beat up but works.

BOSS_BF-2_Flanger_02_small.jpg

MORE TO COME

• Members

90's MIJ Fender P Bass Lyte with SKB Hardshell Case $400 Shipped

P/J active pickups and preamp (volume, blend, bass, treble controls)

There's one chip in the paint below the controls (see pics in the link below) other than that it's in very good condition.

USPS Money Order only...sorry, no PayPal.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1764920

• Members

I am selling a good condition 1970s silverface Fender Champ amplifier. The amp was recently retubed with a great set of Tung-Sol tubes, which really made the amp come alive.

This Champ plays perfectly and sounds awesome. It is a perfect little tube amp for bedroom guitar practice and loud enough for small gigs.

The power cord was replaced at some point, but it was done professionally and it works fine. The speaker was also upgraded (a typical mod for this amp) to a Weber. (I don't know much about speakers, but it says "Weber C8SS" on the back, as seen in the pic below.)

The tolex is in generally good condition, although there is a small tear on the top left side of the front, and there is some minor on the top by the handle, possibly a small cigarette burn. (I included photos below to show these.) Either way, the amp has a lot of character and is functionally sound. The cabinet itself is solid with absolutely no issues.

I am not sure of the exact year, but I believe it is a 1977. I will gladly send you a pic of the serial number if that would help you identify the amp's age.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I work in Manhattan and I will have the amp here with me in the office for any potential buyers to pick up. I will only deal in person. I live in Connecticut, so I am also willing to meet there as well. PM me for any questions or additional pics.

Asking $299

Champ.jpg

ChampTear.jpg

ChampSpeaker.jpg

ChampTop.jpg

• Members

For Sale: Diezel Herbert MK II in mint condition with between 4-5 hours of playing time on it and a custom made flight case and has never been out of the house. It was shipped from Germany to the U.S. distributor, checked out and shipped directly to me in the case. It still smells new. Amp was purchased in 2004 and is being sold to help finance a business that my wife is starting up.
The amp still has the tag for the tubes on it, not a mark on the amp anywhere and works perfectly. It comes from the factory with 4 EL-34's and 2 6L6's.
Asking $3,000. Buyer pays shipping. Sorry, but I do not have Pay-pal. Check must clear bank prior to amp being sent.
Contact me at StephenHRudnick@Gmail.com
Thank you.
herbert1.jpg
herbert2.jpg
herbert3.jpg

• Members

1986 Mesa Mark III red stripe. Has all the options (Simulclass, EQ, Reverb, etc..) and comes with both foot pedals. Has some nicks here and there but is in 100% working order. Recently retubed with the Mesa high gain 6L6 retube kit from Eurotubes. $800 plus shipping/Paypal fees

markiiier0.jpg

ps. The cab is NOT for sale/trade unless you're local. No exceptions.

• Members

This is what happens when your dad spends some of your college money on drugs...help a brotha out!

2007 ESP LTD H1001. Black. EMGs. This thing is setup like a champ. Came straight from Moshaholic not too long ago. Brand new condition, and it plays like a dream. Only played a few times, and these things are on backorder right now at musicians friend.

$600+shipping. Dont want to go any lower. Hell, i'm furious I have to sell it, but what else can I do.

Guitar001.jpg
Guitar002.jpg

PS. I had to take the pics with my phone, looks ALOT better in person. Im sure moshaholic will attest to this

• Members

yea, im just passing on the great deal that Mosh gave me on it. I hope someone else can appreciate this thing as much as I have. It really gives my LP a run for its money, however that thing is from within the family and I could never let myself part with it.

Ill check this thread as much as I can, but both of my computers are dead. Atleast I have the iphone:thu:

• Members
meh...looks PRS/schecter-ish. gimme reverse headstocks FTW!
:mad:

good luck with the sale.

and secure your funds so that your father can't steal from you any more.

yea, it was more or less intercepted in transit to me by my aunt. He cant touch my personal money.
Im just glad i dont depend on him

Archived