Weekly SPAM Thread 10/22/07

Dale B.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

pedalsforsale.jpg

From left to right top to bottom :

Dod YJM308-Great condition, true bypass modded + LED + modded to original dod 250 specs with proper IC chip, only runs on batteries

Behringer Ultra Flanger-Great condition

Behringer EQ-Great condition

Ibanez TS9-Modded to ts808 specs + brown mod and includes extra IC chips to change as you like. Modded professionally by Westchester Music.Great condition.

Smart People Factory Interstate 5 Delay-Great condition

EHX Metal Muff- Great condition, one small nick on the side

Digitech Bad Monkey-Great condition

HBE Germania-Great condition

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter-Good condition, no battery cover,tape adhesive on it + settings marked

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz-Great condition

Digitech Digidelay-Great condition

Digitech Multichorus-Great condition

HBE Germania-Great condition

Boss RC-2-Great condition aside from scratches on the footswitch

EHX Nano Small Stone- Great condition

Jacques Meistersinger BBD Analog Chorus-Great condition

Dunlop Dimebag Custom wah-Great condition, some small marks

Shipping not included, postal money order encouraged and paypal accepted only if buyer covers the fees. Would love to let the lot go as a set for $1000(over $200 off buying individually) but i know thats a slim possibility.

100_3855.jpg

Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat humbucker (bridge)- Like new condition with nearly all the lead left, installed once. $175

Dimarzio X2N Bridge humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Dimarzio Fast Track II (neck/black)-Like new condition, nearly all the lead left. $50

Seymour Duncan 59 Neck humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Seymour Duncan 59 Bridge humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II Humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

100_3852.jpg

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster-good condition, noticeable wear. $40

100_3853.jpg

Toadworks lil Leo Overdrive-Like new with a few very small signs of use. $100

Shipping not included, postal money order encouraged and paypal accepted only if buyer covers the fees.PM me.

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR :

Behringer FBC1010

Peavey JSX

• Members

This is a 1967 grey-panel JMI AC30 recently serviced and restored by AC30 fanatic Lyle Caldwell of Psionic Audio in Memphis, TN.
http://www.psionicaudio.com

This is a truly fantastic sounding example of a vintage JMI AC30.

A really shimmery, chimey Brilliant (top boost) channel with no brittleness or ice-pick. A lush, gorgeous sounding Vib-Trem channel. And a great, thick, punchy, toneful Normal channel which I will describe in more detail below.

Original (and great sounding) Celestion silver alnico speakers. Original Woden transformers.

Good cosmetic condition considering its 40 year age, but not immaculate. Some nics and scrapes on the tolex but no exposed wood.

I've been in possession of this amp since late summer 1993. It served me well. However, for the last 6-7 years of that time it sat virtually dormant in my home until Lyle at Psionic began work on it. Basically I have decided to let it go now because I very rarely get a chance to use it (as the last 6-7 years have proven).

Special care has been given in the servicing of this amp to keep it as true to vintage as possible. Any components that had drifted, or were in need of changing, were replaced with modern equivalents (carbon comp resistors, Sprague caps, etc.) A new "egg" footswitch has been added. The grillcloth has been replaced with period-correct, current-production black grillcloth (I originally purchased it with non-correct Rose Morris era brown grill)

The only two exceptions to the "keep-it-vintage" ideal being
(A): the addition of a heater balance circuit to reduce hum. This has no effect on the tone, but significantly reduces hum to levels that are about as close to undetectable as is possible in an AC30. This is a really worthwhile addition to the amp, and it has made this AC30 quieter than I have ever heard one.
(B): the addition of a 120pf treble bleed cap across the volume pot of the Normal channel. This simple addition does away with the typical stock, muffled, blanket-over-the-cabinet Normal channel of top-boost era AC30's. It completely opens up the sound of the Normal channel, and not only makes it usable, but in my opinion makes it the best sounding, most toneful channel on the amp. As shimmery and gorgeous as the Brilliant (top boost) channel is on this AC30, I actually prefer the Normal channel with this treble bleed cap. It makes for some thicker, Page/Brian May approved tones, and it works fantastically with any guitar I've plugged into it. It's a real beast, and it also takes a wide variety of overdrive pedals well.

Both of these additions can be easily removed if the buyer wishes. However, if the buyer intends to play this AC30 as opposed to collect, I would STRONGLY recommend leaving them as they are. It not only makes for a dead quiet AC30, but also a more versatile AC30 with a usable and great sounding Normal channel.

This AC30 is currently equipped with all Ei preamp tubes, a Sovtek rectifier, and 4 matched Phillips EL84's.

The amp comes with a vinyl slip cover and all of the original caps that were replaced.

Many more pics available upon request. And I would be happy to take some more as well.

$3500 which includes shipping. U.S. only please.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at mysterytrain323@gmail.com

Thanks a lot,
Mike

ac30_17.jpg
IMG_1618.jpg
ac30_4.jpg

• Members

Metal zone $48 shipped, Danelectro Graphic pedal $25 shipped, Ibanez Thrash master $25 shipped (kick ass pedal!), Boss compression $45 shipped, Mxr M-80 Bass Di+ Direct Box Pedal with Distortion $100 shipped, modded TS7tube screamer (no gain on 0 mod and bass boost) $70, One spot multi adapter $20 shipped (I think it has about 6 connectors on it) It was causing hum on my rig for some reason.

AND SIG

• Members

OK

I am not going to do this for around 4 months, but when and if I do, I would rather it be here than any where eles.

All my amplification is going. I want to see if anyone is interested in my gear. There is no guarantee of anything right now. I may sell none, most, some, or all of it when the time comes. The prices will be determined when it is time, and will be based on FMV.

**Splawn Modded Plexi (bought brand new from Scott) KT88's MM tranny, clean channel, White tolex gold piping.

** Mesa Mark III Blue Stripe Rackmount

**Randall RGP1000 preamp with footswitch

**Rat R2DU rackmounted Rat with footpedal

**Rocktron Pro Q

**ADA MQ1

**ADA MQ1

**Furman PQ3 rare vintage model

**Lexicon MPX G2

**Boss EQ

**THD Hotplate

**Zvex Fuzz Factory Jap Script

**Crybaby 535Q Wah

**Bogner 1X12 Cube Vintage 30 8 ohm

**Bogner 1X12 Cube Vintage 30 8 ohm

**Splawn 4X12 unloaded cab (orange tolex)

**Fender 2X15 cab

**Fender PA100 Tube Head

**Fender Super Reverb (Vibrocloned)

**Peavey 50/50 power amp

**Boss SD1 modded

**Boss DS1 stock

**BBE ???

**Danelectro MOD7

**SKB 12 space rack

**Custom made all aluminum 16? space rack with rubber shock mounts

That is all I can think of right now, so if you are interested let me know in what.

I can not commit to any prices right now, I just don't know what it is all worth.

Oh also

2 V30 GWS
2 CL80 GWS

brand new never used, 2 have been screwed to my cab, but not used.

• Members

Marshall JCM800 2x12 Combo

Recently serviced, but the channel LED doesn't work - you can imagine that this isn't a big problem though :)

For pickup in Somerville, MA

750, OBO, or trade

DON'T PM PLEASE EMAIL: alexander DOT kobzik AT tufts DOT edu

Party on,

Alex

• Members

NO TRADES PLEASE

*** Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 40W 1x12 Guitar Combo - $500 shipped to lower 48 US states ***

Reviews

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Peavey/Triple+XXX+Super+40+112+Combo/

Amp is in perfect shape and even includes the footswitch, which Peavey sells separately. Only used in my music room. I bought a Carvin Legacy head so I no longer need this. Works perfectly and is more than loud enough. Remember, tube power is way louder than solid state, so if your looking to upgrade from your current setup, this is the perfect amp. Can also run it into a 16ohm 4x12 cabinet for head crushing sound.

I'm looking to get $500 for this, but I'm willing to negotiate. Usually sells for over $800 new plus another $35 for the footswitch. I'll also throw in some guitar magazines.

40W of all-tube power through a 12" Triple XXX 30 speaker delivers stellar tone with high gain and ample volume for most gigs. A fantastic amp for the studio, it features an Accutronics spring reverb and footswitchable effects loop. Clean, crunch, and ultra channels with independent EQ and tight, medium, and loose resonance control.

Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 40W 1x12 Guitar Combo Specifications:

* 21-1/2"W x 18"H x 10-1/4"D * 52.6 lbs. Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 40W 1x12 Guitar Combo Features:

* 40W

* 12" Triple XXX 30 speaker

* 3 channels

* Accutronics spring reverb

* Footswitchable effects loop

* Clean, crunch, and ultra channels

* Independent EQ per channel

* Tight, medium, and loose resonance controls

triplex-vi.jpg

• Members

Mesa Boogie Oversized 4x12 cabinet

Sold the head. Cabinet is still available. Willing to meet someone within halfway reasonable distance. Looking for $550. Don't really want to ship this because of the weight and size. Has Celestion Vintage 30's in it. Sounds fantastic. Only issue is the small rip in the front of the cloth.

boogie4-vi.jpg

boogie5-vi.jpg

• Members

phoenix custom electronics little red rocket-- this is a clone of the famous solasound tonebender used on early zep albums and, actually, pretty much all throughout the 1960's. has new old stock capacitors (orange drops), germanium transistors, and is true bypass. this is an early, rare, model of this pedal with the LED on a separate circuit and an internal bias trimpot. has a lifetime warranty, no velcro, very light wear (some minor flaking of the clearcoat on the back of the pedal). $130. please email me for pictures of this pedal. read more about it here: http://www.phoenixcustomelectronics.com/pix.html (bottom of the page)

electroharmonix nano-clone. MXR sized, one knob version of the small clone chorus pedal. sounds great, but i just don't need chorus for anything. $30. i'd consider trading it plus cash if necessary for a boss fz-2, boss od-3, mxr microamp, DOD Punkifier, Boss BD-2, or black russian big muff pi. basically, I'd like to trade it for anything nasty and low-fi.

Would love to trade either or both of these towards a vintage Hagstrom II or III in decent but not mint condition. Will add cash as necessary.

• Members

SPAM:

Electrovoice EVM-12L speakers (x 3). $100 each plus shipping.

Pearl pickguard from Fender Lonestar Stratocaster H-S-S, loaded with pots, switch and 2 Texas Specials. $60 plus shipping

Warmoth baritone conversion neck. Birdseye maple (with flame), ebony fingerboard, black dots, reverse headstock (or lefty). NEW, it was never installed. 10mm tuner holes. $180 plus shipping.

No name strat body (black) with S101 maple/rosewood neck. Includes bridge, tuners, and neck plate. $40 plus shipping, or $20 for the body and bridge, $30 for the neck and tuners.

P9230398.jpg

PA180008.jpg

PA180006.jpg

PA180007.jpg

PA130014.jpg

PA130015.jpg

PA130013.jpg

PA190010.jpg

• Members

THATS RIGHT,BLACK DOUBLE COIL L500XL PICUP,LIKE NEW IN BOX!! MADE IN USA,BILL LAWRENCE PRODUCTS. THIS THING IS HOTT,I HAD IT IN MY DEAN FOR LIKE A MONTH,IT JUST SCREAMED,AND I CREAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOO MUUUCCHH FOR ME SO ITS GOTTA GO. 50.00-PM ME AND WE WILL SPLIT FREIGHT... PIECE... LUMPY.....

• Members

f/s 1990's Mesa Dual Recto 2 CH- Solo Head

Listed at the gear vault is my 1990's two Channel 100 watt Dual Recto Solo head. It has brand new set of matched JJ 6L6GCs, set of five EH 12AX7s, and a pair of EH Rectifier tubes. $180 worth of Brand New Tubes!

The head is in good shape. It does have a few blems in the tolex and has normal gig wear. Nothing major though. Very Clean and sounds amazing!

Comes with power cord and footswitch!

Listed at The-Gear-Vault.com- http://gear-monkey.com/Gear-Vault/auction_details.php?name=Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Recto-2ch-Solo-Head-made-in-the-90s-NEW-TUBES&auction_id=100083

Peace

• Members

This is a Peavey EXP limited series guitar. It comes with a few updates. First - reinstalled seymour duncan pickups, Bridge duncan custom Resistance 14.1k - Resonant peak 6 KHz - Ceramic Bar - Neck 59 model DC Resistance 7.43 k - Resonant Peak 6.8 KHz Alnico V Bar // Second upgraded Volume and tone potentiometers 500k - and last Chrome metal pickup rings, Guitar comes with soft case and a black leather strap. This guitar really sounds great, its not a wolfgang by any means but not far behind. Straight neck with low action, Has some nice wood in the neck also and with a maple flame top it will do country rock to metal. The only reason for selling is want to get a single coil guitar.
paypal welcomed. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220162393935

100_2131.jpg
100_2113.jpg
100_2119.jpg
100_2112.jpg

Archived