UK / Euro 4th Quarter spam thread

justcrash

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was the other spam thread deleted - search couldn't seem to find it?

Switch Ultima IV EQ with GFS '59 pickups and piezo bridge. Humbuckers wired with humbucking/parallel/single coil switching. Separate volume and tone controls for the piezo and piezo-blend-magnetic switch. Truly excellent condition.

• Members

Hey Guys,

I need cash.. BAD. I've just bought an Orange 2x12, and an Edwards Gold Top just popped up on eBay. That i've been wanting bad, for ages. As well as that, I need money to buy presents for Christmas.

So i'm goinna try and get rid of some stuff:

UK ONLY

Here's what i have to offer:

Samson AG1 Wireless
-Pedal Board Reciever

Line6 Pod XTLIVE

-Metal and FX Junkie

Roland Cube 15
-Great Practice amp

Epiphone SG400 Cherry
-Has a Graphite Nut, which needs properly fitted.
-Would need set up, some small marks over it.

Marshall 25Watt Bass Amp
-Barely Used
-Still in Original Box

EMG 60
-Quick Connect, no Wiring.

I know i might not have much luck. But i really need some cash, so it's worth a try. I will entertain any serious offers.

PM me.
-Conor D-

• Members

It's not a "real" 58 tho is it? hahaha

Dunno man...see if you can blag him for 2 weeks. message him and say you deffo want it but in 2 weeks time. He might even take it off ebay and hold it??? It'd save him fees wouldn't it.......worth a go innit?

According to the serial number it is :D

But no....no its not... :cry:

And as for the amp, its really nice but at uni I dont really have a need for it atm, I would prefer the Les Paul above actually :p

• Members

Would Consider swapping my As-New USA Fender Stratocaster, buddy guy signature (picture in my avatar, more on request) for a really nice humbucker guitar for good hard rock tones. Nothing metal, im thinking Les Paul/ES-355 kinda thing. Can throw in a bit of cash for a good deal! It has a Mid Boost circuit so it gets really meaty! and can sound like a normal strat too. With the MDX or whatever its called tone control it can sound pretty tele-like and clangy too.

• Members

Howdy, Posting this up for a friend so you are probably better off using the email provided if you're interested.

Marshall 6101 30th Anniversary Combo

Yo,

I've had this amp for a while now and it's not getting much use so decided to part with it, as I could do with the money and getting something more suited for what and where I play.

It's a Marshall 30th Anniversary combo, model no. 6101. 100 watts, all valves, 3 channels, with loads of oomph and very versatile. I could list all the details here but my laziness dictates otherwise - for full specs check out the official marshall website or this dedicated page.

It is in absolutely mint condition, and comes with original accessories such as 3-way MIDI footswitch, original Marshall vinyl cover, and most importantly a great custom-made flightcase, with castors (once you've lifted an amp like that a couple of times you'll be happy to be able to roll it about, I tell you!). The power amp has been revalved last year and it has not seen much use since. The preamp valves are still ok, I was considering getting new ones in, but I might as well leave it up to the buyer so you get what you want!

Going for

• Members

I'm selling my Gibson Black Knight electric guitar as I don't use it much anymore and would prefer cash. Pictures will be up tomorrow but the basic specs are a flat Les Paul shape body with contours, Dirty Fingers p/up's, Kahler Trem, Bolt on neck with a 80's shape six a side headstock with grover tuners. All black finish, with an Ebony board and all black hardware with zebra p/up's. Comes with a period correct non-gibson, shpaed hardcase.

Archived