http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320200014674

2136505758_60a9b525a2.jpg

Large Touring grade pedalboard & flightcase:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320200019503

2135887073_e940b02871.jpg

Fishman Classic 4 electro-acoustic pickup & preamp:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320201247235

9108_1.JPG

PM for more info -sensible offers / trades considered ;)

• Members

I am selling my custom 2x12 cab

_1194726667.jpg

Loaded with one Eminence Black Powder and one Eminence Legend GB12 speakers, each speaker has its own separate cab. Ported for big sound. I am selling to fund the other 2 custom cabs I have on order right now.
Never been out of my room, really nice sound, few hours use on it.
More info here:

http://www.high-gain.com/custom212.htm

• Members

I'm in the UK and am looking to clear

Yamaha RGX421M - I think thats the right name. RGX shape, HSH config with a maple neck and fretboard. Has a Yamaha licensed floating bridge, volume and tone controls and is finished in a dark sunburst. Has slight damage to the upper horn - easily repairable or ignored. Complete with hardcase.

Asking

• Members

Got my parts strat for sale, I'll probably get more for it if I part it up.

Reason I'm selling is that I've tried but I just cant get on with strats (or at least this one), I prefer the angled neck and raised bridge of a gibson with TOM style guitar, I'm so used to it that the flatter angle/bridge just feels wrong to me and I cant play properly on it. Real shame cos I think it sounds and looks great but I just dont enjoy playing it as much as my LP so theres not really much point keeping it.

strat.jpg

Basic specs are:

-BG Pickups v60s (www.norcalguitars.com), cts pots and switchcraft jack

-Ash body, not sure of the brand (when I got it off ebay the guy said it was made by roger giffin or something in the 80s, dont know if thats true or not), but it looks and sounds great, theres quite a few chips and cracks in the lacquer but it works fine.

-Standard MIM neck and tuners, rosewood board, modern c shape

-Wilkinson hipshot style trem, seems to hold tune well enough and it feels smooth to use, though I usually have 5 springs on it to keep it bolted down.

Think thats about it, PM me with offers if you want anything from it or more pics.

• Members
Got my parts strat for sale, I'll probably get more for it if I part it up.

Reason I'm selling is that I've tried but I just cant get on with strats (or at least this one), I prefer the angled neck and raised bridge of a gibson with TOM style guitar, I'm so used to it that the flatter angle/bridge just feels wrong to me and I cant play properly on it. Real shame cos I think it sounds and looks great but I just dont enjoy playing it as much as my LP so theres not really much point keeping it.

strat.jpg

Basic specs are:

-BG Pickups v60s (
www.norcalguitars.com
), cts pots and switchcraft jack

-Ash body, not sure of the brand (when I got it off ebay the guy said it was made by roger giffin or something in the 80s, dont know if thats true or not), but it looks and sounds great, theres quite a few chips and cracks in the lacquer but it works fine.

-Standard MIM neck and tuners, rosewood board, modern c shape

-Wilkinson hipshot style trem, seems to hold tune well enough and it feels smooth to use, though I usually have 5 springs on it to keep it bolted down.

Think thats about it, PM me with offers if you want anything from it or more pics.

V interested in this mate. Any chance of emailing some more pics to worlez@hotmail.co.uk? Have you played any other strats you can compare it to? Give me a ballpark figure too :)

Al

Archived