UK / Euro 4th Quarter spam thread

justcrash

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bareknuckle Rebel Yell for sale/swap

Only put this in my strat the other day, have had it for a while but its only been in 2 guitars. Reason I'm selling is that I cant get into its rhythm tone enough - the lead tone is great, really fat and thick with loads of mids, but I think its too high gain and compressed for me when playing rhythms with it, whereas I prefer lower output/more organic and open sounds.

Its in great condition, I had to file one of the edges of the feet a bit to fit it in my strat properly, but its not affected anything and you wont even notice it when its in the guitar.

I want to swap it for a Bareknuckle Mule really, but would sell it for about

• Members

got some pickups for sale or trade as im having a clear out.

seymour duncan screamin demon in black. standard spacing. mint

2x open coil pickups from epiphone les paul of some variety, not looking for much

ibanez pickup from a cheapo grg of some kind, once again not looking for much

gibson 490t bridge pickup in mint condition

looking for trades for other pickups mostly either decent tele pickups or decent humbuckers. cheers

• Members

Hi bcjames

I'm good thanks, you? You're right, with the weight of the cab it definitely needs collection. Here are some pics:

Front5.th.jpg

Frontangle.th.jpg

Side.th.jpg

Back.th.jpg

Badge1.th.jpg

Inside1.th.jpg

When I had the time I was going to put Hiwatt cloth and a Hiwatt badge on it, but the original cloth is in very good condition as well as the tolex.

Ben

• Members

Yeah good thanks. Sold my last 412 as I stopped playing in a band but considering the volumes I can get away with playing at home, I do miss having one about.

Im leaving Wales in a few days, headed for Northampton. Ill see what I can do in the way of transportation once I'm up there :thu:

• Members

I have a few more things that are going for this end of year sale.

I'll take offers or trades on these:

Boss PS-2, Digital Pitchshifter/Delay. MIJ and in excellent condition. No scratch.

Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive. With box and manual.

Marshall Vibratrem, With box and Manual.

BYOC Octafuzz, unpainted but in full working condition.

I am entertaining the idea of selling my marshall superlead Non Master Volume. I'll take offers and think about it.

• Members

Right, im starting a new year clear out early, perfect for your Christmas money :-)

First up, Carvin X100B & Marshall JCM800 1960a

ampcab.jpg

The amp is in very good condition. It is basically Carvins answer to the Mesa Mark series, so good they got forced out of production! Ive been flip flopping about selling it, but im gonna do it now.

Archived