OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

girls-kissing-009.jpg

This thread needs some pics of hot girls kissing....preferably not thicksters..

QUOTED FOR MOTHER {censored}ING TRUTH!!!

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

• Members
You guys act like you think thick babes are ugly.

gianna%20michaels%20hollywood.jpg

399px-AN_Gianna_Michaels_1.jpg

You wouldnt tap that?

Ahhhhh Gianna. Anybody that has seen her work (lets just say she is a talented girl & would make a man of you) and would not tap that ... is pure ghey, no doubt about it. If you haven't seen her in action, you deserve it to yourself to do so, immediately if not sooner.

s72.jpg
w53.jpg
the4.jpg

HT

• Members

Ok i just thought of a new question for u guys.....

choice Girl A: Smoking hot body...playmate of the year material...absolutely perfect body BUT with a face like Bill Belicheck OR..........

choice B: Angelic face and smile with pretty eyes...stunning face BUT she wieghs over 200lbs.

Good question! I can relate a quick story. I had a chance to date this gal who was a model. Her primary model expertise was in bridal wear. This gal was a knock out. One night after some snakebites and margueritas she peels he clothes off revealing an oh so perfect body. Jumps on board..worst lay of my life hands down, She thought she was great. I was left rather unsatisfied.

The best gals in the sack that I have known have been bigger gals. You can have the skinnie minnies. There is something very sensual about a bigger woman.

• Members

Ahhhhh Gianna. Anybody that has seen her work (lets just say she is a talented girl & would make a man of you) and would not tap that ... is pure ghey, no doubt about it. If you haven't seen her in action, you deserve it to yourself to do so, immediately if not sooner.

HT

Seen it. Not impressed. Sorry. I'll take the much hotter, skinnier ones that I can pick up and bang. :poke:

• Members

the4.jpg
HT

NOW I KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!! OH YEAH!

• Members
...dont know her name, she's all over the net though ... just a good example of a broad beamed thick girl IMHO

s71.jpg

s70.jpg

HT

HT, many of these guys (maybe because they are young?) don't appreciate the true female form. Now yes, athletic girls are sexy. Super models are hot but not real. The anorexic/skin and bone, (no boobs or add on) type does nothing for me.

Real WOMEN have curves! The old sayings "built like a brick {censored}house" "zoftik" "meat on her bones" have a real basis as you know my friend. Art over the last millennium has women with more flesh than bone. Pun intended.
Maybe some of these guys will realize this over time.

• Members

I've had them skinny and thick, and my ex wife got a little chunky after we got married too...not outright fat, but just beyond thick into out of shape territory, so i've been there...can't say i'd recommend that. However, skinny or thick is just fine with me, and I probably lean towards preferring thick. Lots of hot women of both types. I cannot stand flat ass, though. Too many skinny chicks have no ass, and I need something to slap/grab. :cop:

• Members
HT, many of these guys (maybe because they are young?)

Exactly ... the young guns here dig what they see at school (little thin tight bodies) - certainly can't blame them. But its a fact that MOST people put on weight when they get older & their metabolism slows down. Enter women with curves ... they'll understand one day too. What I don't understand is their apparent dislike for big tits - that completely baffles me.

j3.jpg

HT

• Members

damn the last few 'thick' girls posted were hot.

Their faces weren't ugly at all - maybe you guys are just skewed because you don't find the body type attractive.

The one from the myspace was fair game too - although you can tell she does that normal myspace girl thing where they make themselves look a lot better than they look in real life.... Still she looked pretty enough.

• Members

damn the last few 'thick' girls posted were hot.

Their faces weren't ugly at all - maybe you guys are just skewed because you don't find the body type attractive.

The one from the myspace was fair game too - although you can tell she does that normal myspace girl thing where they make themselves look a lot better than they look in real life.... Still she looked pretty enough.

Haha you mean my ex! Yes she's the absolute MASTER of the myspace "make yourself look thin" pose....As far as her face goes, she deffinitly DOES look that good in real life...but she is a big girl!

• Members

Yeah sorry no disrespect meant - I believe she's that pretty big pictures like that never tell the full story.

I know a fair few girls who I'm friends with/went to school with and they look tonnes better on there or facebook than when you see them in real life. Generally speaking though these girls are drek as well as fat...

sometimes I'm thinking 'dayum I can't believe that's _____,'

• Members
Yeah sorry no disrespect meant - I believe she's that pretty big pictures like that never tell the full story.

I know a fair few girls who I'm friends with/went to school with and they look tonnes better on there or facebook than when you see them in real life. Generally speaking though these girls are drek as well as fat...

sometimes I'm thinking 'dayum I can't believe that's _____,'

Oh I didn't think you were disrespecting at all! And you are absolutly right. She's deffinitly an exception to the rule being that she IS that pretty.

I mean....personality aside, as that was a MAJOR factor....If she WASN'T that pretty I'd have been firmly stuck in the "Can't get it up" catagory when venturing into the bedroom. I like the girls I like...and if they happen to be big then they're big. I don't actively seek that body type! If they're piss ugly and fat then I simply physically cannot go there! :lol:

• Members

YES!
I recall being younger and killing to see what? BOOBIES! BOOBIES AND MORE BOOBIES! The bigger, the better, the tighter the sweater! BOOBIES! So what these guys don't get is beyond me too.

Exactly ... the young guns here dig what they see at school (little thin tight bodies) - certainly can't blame them. But its a fact that MOST people put on weight when they get older & their metabolism slows down. Enter women with curves ... they'll understand one day too. What I don't understand is their apparent dislike for big tits - that completely baffles me.

j3.jpg

HT

• Members

YES!

I recall being younger and killing to see what? BOOBIES! BOOBIES AND MORE BOOBIES! The bigger, the better, the tighter the sweater! BOOBIES! So what these guys don't get is beyond me too.

Oh yeah! I remember back in the 70s'. Those girls with the big ta-tas wearing angola sweaters and snug jeans. My goodness makes your heart want to cry. I had a neighbor who dressed like that I had a secret crush on her for years.

Archived