OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Members
She is really cute man....you're a lucky guy to have been with her. I would post pics of girls i was with but im not sure u guys are ready for that freakshow. As a matter of fact it might be considered beastiality in some states.

Haha....well I wasn't THAT lucky.....not because of any looks issues! We're not still together so that kinda says it all don't it? :(

Heh...At least you're proud to stand up and admit it bruv! I'm sure many a man would say every hole's a goal!

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Fail. Not even a great face.

Man, I never said she was all that good looking - this thread isn't even about that. These are just thick chicks that most of us would bang without feeling guilty about it. Lighten up & enjoy the ride ... you just might like it. In the day, guys like you were known as {censored} snobs - held out for the prime tang & got far less than most of us who weren't as picky. News flash ... its all good.

z65.jpg

HT

• Members
Man, I never said she was all that good looking - this thread isn't even about that. These are just thick chicks that most of us would bang without feeling guilty about it. Lighten up & enjoy the ride ... you just might like it.

z65.jpg

HT

Taylor Kennedy, right?

• Members
Man, I never said she was all that good looking - this thread isn't even about that. These are just thick chicks that most of us would bang without feeling guilty about it. Lighten up & enjoy the ride ... you just might like it. In the day, guys like you were known as {censored} snobs - held out for the prime tang & got far less than most of us who weren't as picky. News flash ... its all good.

z65.jpg

HT

Very well said my friend. {censored} snobs get waaaaaaaaaaaay less poontang than us manwhores. heres how it works with fat chicks-boy meets girl, boy feeds girl-boy gets laid-boy makes excuse-boy leaves.....its that simple.

• Members

Ok i just thought of a new question for u guys.....
choice Girl A: Smoking hot body...playmate of the year material...absolutely perfect body BUT with a face like Bill Belicheck OR..........
choice B: Angelic face and smile with pretty eyes...stunning face BUT she wieghs over 200lbs.

• Members

choice Girl A: Smoking hot body...playmate of the year material...absolutely perfect body BUT with a face like Bill Belicheck OR..........

choice B: Angelic face and smile with pretty eyes...stunning face BUT she wieghs over 200lbs.

Well I'm In for the latter! You KNOW dis! You seen my ex's myspace! :thu:

• Members

I choose option 3. I'd rather beat off.

Archived