OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Members

thick chicks are all I've ever been attracted to

I love that most guys wouldn't be seen with anything but a 120lb stick, always meant more for me

some girls just look better heavy too, not like 300lbs plus huge, but nice n thick

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a gal years back that was a thick gal. She was beautiful and had this wonderful rosey complexion. I ran into her a few months back. She had lost a lot of weight. She was all skinny now and all. But to tell you the truth she did not look healthy at all. I don't think I could get interested in her now. I do believe some women were meant to carry some extra weight.

I was at Walmart no more than 1 hr. ago. I was checking all the bigger girls out! This thread is going to get me in trouble!:freak:

• Members

Heres a funny story for u...i was at the gym this morning just walked in...my routine is to do cardio for 10 minutes to warm up before i start training. Well i walks in and i notice a few treadmills free. I look around and i make eye contact with a young minx, she cant be more than 19 or 20. Cute face, but typical thin bitch, but real cute. She looks at me, kinda smiles, i looke at her and smile kindof thing. Mind you im 34 and married, that is as far as it will ever get to {censored}ing her, but there was a machine open right next to her. I happened to look away and notice another machine was open right next to an African Plains animal, she had to be at least 210lbs...but she had a cute face, about 35-40 years old. Guess which machine i went to....yep u guessed it, not only did i choose the heffer, but i started talking to her and stayed on the treadmill for 30 minutes. If i were single i probably could have nailed her in my car, Providing i could ger her to fit in it. LOL and the young skinny girl kept looking at me i bet she was wondering whats wrong with me! She didnt realize that she was dealing with a fattie connesiuer!

• Members
Oh yeah! I remember back in the 70s'. Those girls with the big ta-tas wearing angola sweaters and snug jeans. My goodness makes your heart want to cry. I had a neighbor who dressed like that I had a secret crush on her for years.

Angora? :rolleyes: aww hell, who cares! it looked good on BOOBIES!

• Members
familyvalues-amylee_6110.jpg

Evanescence. I've heard guys refer to her as fat before... I think that's ridiculous, but whatever. She looks great to me.

Amy Lee is in no way fat...she's not even thick. I really wonder what the hell is wrong with some guys...:cop: She is rather hot, though. Look at those eyes:

AmyLeeSource.jpg
amy-lee-scream-fest.jpg

Her band is terrible, but she's quite nice.

• Members
Some of u guys are talking about thick girls, im talking about FAT gurlz. Like flabby bellys, huge mounds, big ole butt.....that is a true fatty...not a thick girl. Thick girls are not embarassing to walk around the mall with hand in hand. Im talking about a {censored}ing yeti with less facial hair. I can say that i have {censored}ed a Wilderbeast...who else?

:cop: are you for real? LOL!! I had Bj's before with a fatty but no Sex! i cannot think of a way how I can slip my meat inside her flabs!! :freak:

• Members

Exactly ... the young guns here dig what they see at school (little thin tight bodies) - certainly can't blame them. But its a fact that MOST people put on weight when they get older & their metabolism slows down. Enter women with curves ...

There's a difference between curves and cows. Apparently you aren't aware of that.

• Members

I choked a fat bitch at New Year and felt disgusted with myself. Made up for it by banging an unbelivably skinny 18 year old virgin last weekend.

Now I'm gonna drink whiskey.

This seems honest to me. Some others? meh

Fat chicks are like scooters. Thery're fun to ride til yer friends see you on one.

• Members
:cop:
are you for real? LOL!! I had Bj's before with a fatty but no Sex! i cannot think of a way how I can slip my meat inside her flabs!!
:freak:

Oh im quite serious my friend. When u slip your meat into that blubber cauldron u will see what im talking about....aint nothing like it!

• Members
Amy Lee is in no way fat...she's not even thick. I really wonder what the hell is wrong with some guys...
:cop:
She is rather hot, though. Look at those eyes:

AmyLeeSource.jpg
amy-lee-scream-fest.jpg

Her band is terrible, but she's quite nice.

True the band sucks and she is cute. I just wish she'd lose all that goth/emo/vampire look or whaterever the hell it is.

Archived