Cool Bogner XTC lead clip

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Yet, you don't really know what I like, do you? You just take it opon yourself to claim to know what I like.

my Bogner is just ONE of a few amps I have.

Save your McDonald's salary and you can get one too, instead of some digital POS......
:idea:

are you retarded? lol dude I'm 20 and in college and working on going into electrical engineering. I've owned various heads, which were all payed for by myself. orange rockerverb, framus dragon, mesa roadster, bogner uberschall, and most recently the 5150 III. If I wanted an ecstacy, I could buy an ecstacy.... but I don't want one, because they don't excell at either of the kinds of sounds I like 1. really tight, focused high gain tones and 2. really nice clean tones.

I also have a Bogner 4x12 and have owned an Orange 4x12.

currently selling an $1800 EBMM Petrucci....

hmmm, yeah.... I seriously work at mcdonalds, know nothing about gear, and can't afford professional equipment. you got me. :freak:

The truth is you've probably never even heard of the Axe-FX before and you're just another old The Gear Page clone... an old-fashioned, biased bitter old man with too much money and time on his hands, throwing thousands and thousands of dollars into making more generic blues rock.

I love guys like you. Hilarious.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
are you retarded? lol dude I'm 20 and in college and working on going into electrical engineering. I've owned various heads, which were all payed for by myself. orange rockerverb, framus dragon, mesa roadster, bogner uberschall, and most recently the 5150 III. If I wanted an ecstacy, I could buy an ecstacy.... but I don't want one, because they don't excell at either of the kinds of sounds I like 1. really tight, focused high gain tones and 2. really nice clean tones.

I also have a Bogner 4x12 and have owned an Orange 4x12.

currently selling an $1800 EBMM Petrucci....

hmmm, yeah.... I seriously work at mcdonalds, know nothing about gear, and can't afford professional equipment. you got me.
:freak:

The truth is you've probably never even heard of the Axe-FX before and you're just another old The Gear Page clone... an old-fashioned, biased bitter old man with too much money and time on his hands, throwing thousands and thousands of dollars into making more generic blues rock.

I love guys like you. Hilarious.

Why spend a dime? You can't play:idea:
Funny, how you run down the varius pieces of junk gear you have, but can't buy a recorder:rolleyes:

{censored} off punk:wave:

• Members

Why spend a dime? You can't play:idea:

Funny, how you run down the varius pieces of junk gear you have, but can't buy a recorder:rolleyes:

{censored} off punk:wave:

Yeah, I run down things I've owned because you get offended very easily and then assume and spout off extremely stupid {censored}, like me supposedly working at mcdonald's and not being able to play.

I don't waste my time recording clipz for teh internetz budz over lame backing tracks and pissing all over about teh righteous t0nezz. Sorry.

• Members

LMAO

Must be the first time in history, eh? You might wanna check out when we joined too. Oh why do I bother...

Yeah, I was just kidding around about that. I just thought it was a little strange... but then this guy had to start running his mouth about things he knows nothing about.

• Members
Yeah, I run down things I've owned because you get offended very easily and then assume and spout off extremely stupid {censored}, like me supposedly working at mcdonald's and not being able to play.

I don't waste my time recording clipz for teh internetz budz over lame backing tracks and pissing all over about teh righteous t0nezz. Sorry.

You don't waste your time because you simply can't play.
I get offended about what some faggot says? :freak:

That digital POS is a good choice for you...a faceless hack generic metal cak.:idea:

• Members

Yeah, I was just kidding around about that. I just thought it was a little strange... but then this guy had to start running his mouth about things he knows nothing about.

What don't I know nothing about? That digital POS you're pulling your nub over?

I'm running my mouth? I posted a few clips of a Bogner. You stuck your faggot nose into my world, bitch.

Do better asshole. Show your little HC lemmings you can back your bitch mouth up.

• Members
What don't I know nothing about? That digital POS you're pulling your nub over?

I'm running my mouth? I posted a few clips of a Bogner. You stuck your faggot nose into my world, bitch.

Do better asshole. Show your little HC lemmings you can back your bitch mouth up.

lol and you said you weren't angry :lol:

• Moderators
Angry? Surely you jest. LOL

I simply enjoy pointing out punk fags who can't play their way out of a paper bag.
:thu:

Interesting. Obviously, you have a lot to say, with a clear message that must be heard by the masses. You seem like the kind of guy who has been held down by society and now is your moment to shine… the time for you to grab us all by our respective collars and give us all the cold harsh truths of reality we all so richly deserve. Who are we to stand in your way?

Yet… I fear you may be in a rush to get that message out. Normally a first time offender of the zero tolerance rules we have in place here only gets one day, but because of the importance of your message, I will allow you one week off to get your thoughts together, come back with a concise, laser beam message to the masses that is worthy of your grandeur. Lord knows, you obviously have a good grasp on this fleeting notion we all call “normal social behaviors” and “acceptable ways to speak to people”. Nay, a person of your obvious intelligence and vast vocabulary needs a stage fitting of the gem you truly are in this life.

During that week, I humbly suggest you bone up on the rules listed in the sticky at the top of the amp forum as well. It would mean ever so much to myself and Catphish. Thanks! :wave:

• Members
Interesting. Obviously, you have a lot to say, with a clear message that must be heard by the masses. You seem like the kind of guy who has been held down by society and now is your moment to shine… the time for you to grab us all by our respective collars and give us all the cold harsh truths of reality we all so richly deserve. Who are we to stand in your way?

Yet… I fear you may be in a rush to get that message out. Normally a first time offender of the zero tolerance rules we have in place here only gets one day, but because of the importance of your message, I will allow you one week off to get your thoughts together, come back with a concise, laser beam message to the masses that is worthy of your grandeur. Lord knows, you obviously have a good grasp on this fleeting notion we all call “normal social behaviors” and “acceptable ways to speak to people”. Nay, a person of your
obvious
intelligence and vast vocabulary needs a stage fitting of the gem you truly are in this life.

During that week, I humbly suggest you bone up on the rules listed in the sticky at the top of the amp forum as well. It would mean
ever
so much to myself and Catphish. Thanks!
:wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Yet… I fear you may be in a rush to get that message out. Normally a first time offender of the zero tolerance rules we have in place here only gets one day, but because of the importance of your message, I will allow you one week off to get your thoughts together, come back with a concise, laser beam message to the masses that is worthy of your grandeur. Lord knows, you obviously have a good grasp on this fleeting notion we all call “normal social behaviors” and “acceptable ways to speak to people”. Nay, a person of your
obvious
intelligence and vast vocabulary needs a stage fitting of the gem you truly are in this life.

During that week, I humbly suggest you bone up on the rules listed in the sticky at the top of the amp forum as well. It would mean
ever
so much to myself and Catphish. Thanks!
:wave:

LMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived