Cool Bogner XTC lead clip

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's too high gain and compressed for my tastes but you can hear the amp-guitar interaction is good. Those Ecstacys are absolutely killer. Next to the MESA Lonestar those amps have the most feel to them, like they make your guitar feel the best its ever played, really responsive and detailed.

:freak: you need to play a two rock haha

• Members

I like Legacy leads a lot more.

aren't they pretty much the same sound? I mean, vai used to (and possibly still does) use the ecstacy... he designed the legacy to sound a lot like it and be used in the same way (using overdrive pedals to boost it and such)

• Members

aren't they pretty much the same sound? I mean, vai used to (and possibly still does) use the ecstacy... he designed the legacy to sound a lot like it and be used in the same way (using overdrive pedals to boost it and such)

For some reason I just didn't like the tone, yeah it's pretty close, maybe it's the guys playing, I'm not into his vibrato at all.

• Members
  • Members
  • Members
...and you're a 20 year old punk who can't play or knows anything about gear.
:thu:

lol I can't play? I like how you relate me not liking your blues rock mediocre recording (but good playing, which I never commented on) instantly = I can't play, even though you would have no idea if I can or can't.

• Members

Speaks volumes about your ears.

lol tell that to the 10+ people who agreed it sounded good. You didn't like it because it was somewhat high gain and somewhat related to shred, and not blues rock on a strat. You wouldn't had known either way what it had come from and would have assumed an amp, but oh noes not your beloved ecstacy because it wasn't the kind of music you like. zomgs.

• Members
lol I can't play? I like how you relate me not liking your blues rock mediocre recording (but good playing, which I never commented on) instantly = I can't play, even though you would have no idea if I can or can't.

I have a good idea you can't.:thu:
Prove me wrong. I won't hold my breath.:wave:

• Members
lol tell that to the 10+ people who agreed it sounded good. You didn't like it because it was somewhat high gain and somewhat related to shred, and not blues rock on a strat. You wouldn't had known either way what it had come from and would have assumed an amp, but oh noes not your beloved ecstacy because it wasn't the kind of music you like. zomgs.

Yet, you don't really know what I like, do you? You just take it upon yourself to claim to know what I like.
my Bogner is just ONE of a few amps I have.
Save your McDonald's salary and you can get one too, instead of some digital POS......:idea:

• Members
I have a good idea you can't.
:thu:
Prove me wrong. I won't hold my breath.
:wave:

I have nothing here to record with. When I do, I'll make some recordings. although I really don't care about proving myself to some random aged guy on the internet who 1. doesn't affect me at all and 2. doesn't play or listen to music that interests me at all. :wave:

• Members
I have nothing here to record with. When I do, I'll make some recordings. although I really don't care about proving myself to some random aged guy on the internet who 1. doesn't affect me at all and 2. doesn't play or listen to music that interests me at all.
:wave:

Of course you don't have anything to record with, and IMO, that's a good thing.:thu:

Archived